Jillian's 30 day ripped

Options
Anyone had great results with this? Photos would be GREAT! Thanks all.

Replies

• hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    I just started not too long ago actually and I'm also looking for people that have had good results.

So far I've finished day 3 of level 1 and I've gained about 3 pounds because of water retention since my muscles are trying to repair themselves. I haven't gained inches either so I know it must be water weight. All I can really say is I'm sore. 30 Day Shred didn't make me sore until level 3, I'll take that as a good sign.

Sorry, I don't have much else to say. I'll definitely update though once I get some results ... or once that stupid water weight goes away.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 DS today, I start ripped in 30 tomarrow. So anyone who has had success please share. I watched the first workout today to get a feel of what I am getting into. It looks so much harder than 30 DS. I will make your success my motivation.
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, good luck to you!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 level 1.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am on week 4 day 5 tomorrow.

I didnt lose any weight, but I dont really have much to lose. My arms feel a lot stronger. I feel really great about doing it for a month straight. However I thought I would have had some better results, but that could be because I just lowered my calories about a week ago. I think I was eating to much.
    Good luck!
  • jennieb87
    Options
    Hello!

I absolutely LOVE Jillian...it took me about a month and a half with only 30 minute workout I lost 13pounds. I own several Jillian dvd's and find that without realizing it you get stronger and more lean - infact, my boyfriend was the one commenting on the changes to my body, I did not notice as much. I would say keep to this workout - you should not be disapointed :)

.If you are also looking for another DVD of hers.... I first fell in love with " last chance workout" . I lost an easy 20 pounds within a month and a half. If you want more information just let me know.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 days of level 1. It's definitely more challenging than 30DS. I was trying to be very cautious of my form for each exercise, but I still ended up straining a muscle in my back. OUCH!! I took today off for rest and will maybe take tomorrow. Be careful!!
  • jennieb87
    Options
    The form is tricky, I tend to pull muscles all the time lol I love deep cold - it works wonders for pulled muscles....I find usually I am good within a day or two.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i'd love to hear about that other dvd of hers....." last chance workout".

i just bought this today and i am trying it tomorrow, i think for the rest of this month ( b/c i go away for a week on the 20th ) i will just rotate between 30ds and ripped and then in april go only with ripped...

I also gained weight both times doing 30ds, 3 lbs each time.

has anyone done her yoga dvd? i have never done yoga and i almost bought it today too but stopped myself..
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I do not have any before and after pics, but I did ripped in 30 and lost 24 pounds. That is a GREAT DVD!
  • jennieb87
    Options
    Her `last chance workout`replicates what the biggest losers would do on the ranch. You can choose to design your own workout, or you can do the option on maximum weight loss. It is a 6 -8week program where you work out 6 days a week, and she outlines what you will be doing all week. Its a great workout, the people on the dvd are average weight - not skinny.,...so its motivating
    knowing they are like you. It is very challenging, and definately tests your endurance - I really liked it! She pushes you, so you end up loving her and hating her at the same time. This workout due to it being challenging, may cause you to question if you can do the whole thing, I remember there were certain things I could not do - but dont give up....its hard and worth it! She puts together this amazing workout that definately works, if you can stick to it - just keep trying!!!

Heheh I have bought her yoga one...you know it doesnt feel like a workout - however, you definately find yourself sweating and tired by the end of it. I really like it - due to the fact that it is different. She puts her twist to it, it takes alot of balance - and i was horrible for the first full month - but dont give up - you get better! and i still cannot do some of the excerises... you definately see the time go by fast.
  • jlyle73
    jlyle73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I Love the ripped in 30 - I started it in late December, then did it again. wanted something different so I got the 30DS but didn't like it as much, it's easier. I wanted to add some yoga in so I got her yoga dvd - it's okay but not really what I was looking for. Now I've been doing the ripped in 30 - week 1 on Monday, 2 on Wednesday, 3 on Friday & 4 on Saturday or Sunday. She has dvds with longer workouts - 45 minutes I think - I'd like to try that.
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options

i just bought this today and i am trying it tomorrow, i think for the rest of this month ( b/c i go away for a week on the 20th ) i will just rotate between 30ds and ripped and then in april go only with ripped...

has anyone done her yoga dvd? i have never done yoga and i almost bought it today too but stopped myself..

Did you gain 3 pounds and lose it once the 30 days were over? Did you lose any inches?
    Cause I'm wondering when these few pounds I gained will go away.
  • shabbal
    shabbal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I totally agree that Ripped in 30 is much more challenging than 30DS. I am gld I did 30DS first!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options

Did you gain 3 pounds and lose it once the 30 days were over? Did you lose any inches?
    Cause I'm wondering when these few pounds I gained will go away.

yes i gained 3 lbs and then about a week or so when i was done it, the 3 lbs came off. i lost 1 inch off my waist and 2 off my hips and belly. no lbs. I was so hoping for more and thought i was going to loose more then i did. I was so sore the fist week and tried my hardest!
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have just literally got my copy today so this thread has been great! Just not sure if I can commit every day...... Whoooo hoooo I am excited!
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im finishing up on week 3 of RI30 and I started with 30DS first. I started on Jan 4th and only lost about 3/4 pounds to date, but I am seeing amazing results. At first I didnt notice but my coworker mentioned it as well as my FH amd FMIL. So I guess I am winning...sorry I dont have any pics right now...but you can add me if you want so we can help motivate eachother!!! FYI...when I finish my last week of the RI30 I will be redoing both of the videos but with heavier weights and then finish it off with her 6 week 6 pack!!!