Replies

• metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over 200 as well. Add me too and a can help support each other
  • tiffanylb88
    tiffanylb88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My friend has a motivational group for march, we have daily, monthly, and weekly challenges. Everyone is super nice and there's a lot of love and support in the group. I believe in you girl you will do this and we're all behind you :-) join the group you'll meet lots of nice ppl on there :-)
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hey krista welcome, i started jan 12 this year. MFP has been a god send to me. I have a goal of 150lbs friend me would love to give and recieve support.
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have close to 100 to lose, feel free to add me. The journey is a lot easier with support.
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista welcome to the site I have about 100 to loose. I will be your friend and try to help you reach your goal. I have already lost 4 pounds and I've not belonged to this site long so I think it is helping to log every morsel of food that I eat!! Friend me and I will give you support !!
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista! . I started out with 172 pounds to lose. I try not to dwell much on that number, especially as I should really be aiming even lower.

Just trying to eat the elephant one bite at a time and focus on the first 50 pounds for right now. I hit 10% last week and hopefully that will be enough motivation to drop the first 20% now.
  • andid713
    andid713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Krista! Feel free to add me! I have about 167 lbs to lose. I have also tried every diet out there and I may to ok for a while. I have been chunky since birth, I think. I have no clue what "skinny" feels like. But, thanks to MFP, my Fitbit, my loving partner and the support and love from everyone on here, this is my time!!!! I say this is our time!! We can do this!!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You made a great choice joining here and I hope you stick with it. Remember, it took a long time to pack on 200 pounds...so conquer your goals one pound at a time.