Name my pug!

Options

Replies

• CountDown321
    CountDown321 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OMG she is adorable. My pug boys are Goober and Peanut. Though often I just call them collectively Smushie

I like Lola. Or Sweetpea.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Lucy.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Maxie and she's so cute!!!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have two wonderful 3yr pugs, a male named Tank and a female named Mimi (we bought her about 6 months ago, and it was too late to change her name...). Sweetpea, and lola are good names! I love silly names like that for pugs :-)
  • rtaddlowe
    rtaddlowe Posts: 70
    Options
    Lola
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yoda!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    AH I love the suggestion "Love Pug" haha!
  • xwllflwrx
    xwllflwrx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pugs. The female is named Diva and the male is named Gizmo.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Gracie............ Violet.........Olivia.........Fauna.........Little Miss Snoresalot
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wesley
  • rbeatty63
    rbeatty63 Posts: 132
    Options
    Lucy Belle or ...
    Trickie Woo like the pug in the James Herriott stories. Trickie Woo used to go 'flop-bot' haha!
    What about Sheena Princess Warrior?
    Su-su-sudio?
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    There's sooooo much to choose from now I love all the input - thanks!!!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pekipugs 2 girls n a boy. Their names are Pika(chu), Precious and of course my boy is Chewy. He chewed on absolutely everything as a pup!
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my parents have a fawn jug (pug/jack russell) that looks mostly like a pug, her name is Sally it seems to fit her well lol
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Sophie? Starla? Sweetie-Kins... ?? Congradualtions on your furry kid... Furry Babies are the best babies.

My sister has about 8 pugs. One is named T-Bone.... Hes a calendar doggie. She likes to name hers after cuts of meat obviously. Haaa

I have two pomeranians. One named Hyedee & one LuLu-Burger.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I love Pugs. They are SO adorable.

Sometimes you have to let them be with you awhile, before either they tell you their name or their character traits do.

I adopted a Miniature Pinscher. She has HUGE ears, like bumble bee wings. She is also constantly in motion. So after 2 hours in my home she was named Honey Bee. I adopted an American Staffordshire Terrier and named her Ripley - from the Alien films - the minute I sat down to fill out her paperwork. She is rock solid like a body builder. Totally looks like an action hero. Complete and utter misnomer. I should have named her Butterfly, Taffy (cuz she's so sweet) or maybe Valentine. She is the very essence of love.
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My favorite Pug names are Yoda and Otis (from the movie Milo and Otis)
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hello wonderful MFP!

So my fiance and I are "expecting" our pug puppy on 22 March after lots of waiting and excitement! Thing is, we made this deal.... Since I picked the breed he gets to name the dog. Problem is, he has picked some aaaaawwful names for our puggy!
    I would love to hear from people with any suggested pug names and hopefully I can win him over with a better name than "Glados". (I have nothing against people named 'Glados' by the way, just don't think it works for the dog!)

She's fawn and gorgeous. Any pug lovers out there feel free to add me too :)

Thanks,
    Sarah :flowerforyou:

What an awesome day to be expecting...that is my birthday which of course makes it the best day ever :drinker:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Miss Puggy, Piggly Wiggly (for the snorting and grunting they do), Dozer, Snuffles, Buggie (for the google eyed ones), Sissy is always cute. SuziQ is another good puggy name.

Our dogs have been rather strange names Snowball Samoyed, Mizzou Samoyed, Nipper Samoyed, Molly Bassett Hound, Red Redbone Coonhound, Suzie Plott Coonhound, Midnight Plott Coonhound, Buck Plott Coonhound, Straightline Blue Tick Coonhound, Karie Wheaten Terrier, Casey Wheaten Terrier, KasShadow Black Lab, Hershey Chocolate Lab, KasKarmel Kandy Yellow Lab, Chipper mix breed ??, Natasha Rottweiler, Haley Dalmation Lab mix, Sampson St Bernard , Mavrick Great Dane mix and now Riley and Buster Cairin Terriers
    These are the ones I can remember though there are probably a few others my parents raised dogs when I was growing up.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Lily!!