What's your March to April goal?

Options
unicorn1081
unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
Hey Buddies! I thought I'd start a thread where we could all put what our March to April goals. i hope you all share. I'm hoping we can look back at this thread next month and be proud of what we accomplished, or motivate us to keep working hard. :wink:

My March to April goals:
March 1 April 1
177.6lbs 170.0lbs
stomach inches 41 38
Ok everyone, share share share! you don't have to do lbs and inches. just whatever ur goals are this month.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• summayyah29
    Options
    My march April goal is to be 15 pounds lighter
    Current weight 2.18
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ohhh boy. Well realistically I would like to be down 3lbs more. Any more than that is unfeasible for me. So yeah, that, and I want to lose an inch on my hips, my least favorite part of myself haha. That is very doable as well!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    March 1st: 186
    April 1st: 178

I am hoping this is an attainable goal. I'm currently wearing size 12-14 pants so I'd also like to drop a pant size and maybe another inch or two off my waist and hips. I leave for vacation end of April so by then I really hope to be in the 170's.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I don't really have a March to April goal, but I do have a goal to lose 23 pounds by June 3 -- an average of 7.6 pounds a month. By the way, you and I currently weight the exact same!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I was 5lb off my original goal weight (when TOTM water comes back off) so I'd like to lose 3lb but having difficulty as they are playing up and coming every 2 weeks, a week late etc so seem to be spending most of the month in 'water storage' mode!!! .. only been losing 2lb a month the last few months.. an extra pound this month means it would only take me to end of april to reach my goal instead of end of may! (assuming I lose last 2 in April!)
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    my goal for march is to run 70km for the month. also to strength train x2 per week
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    MADDIESMOMMY6, good point! i forgot about pants size. I want to get down to a fitting 10. I'm currently in a slightly loose 12.
  • vgarza2
    vgarza2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5lbs by April 1!!!!!
  • jalenedyck
    jalenedyck Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 lbs and be able to do 1 unassisted pullup!!
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am 179 and I would like to be 169. Kind of dreaming big, I know, but we'll see. :-)
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    35 LBS by April 14. Going to Ukraine to celebrate my 50th birthday!!!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    5 lbs gone would be sweet.
    Current weight is 143 ... starting April in the 130's would make me one happy camper.

Realistically, I'll probably only lose 3.
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    March to April goal is to complete the 30 day shred (mid march to mid april). Started it in feb but my ankles gave up before I did and so this time I am going to try it with proper supports and cross trainers.
    Also would love to lose between 7 and 12 lb. Twelve being the "heavenly healthy maximum" and seven being the "I'm thrilled I just lost 7lb minimum" ; )
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I guess my goal will be to stick to my 10k running program but to also incorporate heavy lifting as well. I hope to get to 145 by the end of the month which is only 2lbs but it could be difficult!
  • Kirstyvox
    Kirstyvox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5 lbs gone would be sweet.
    Current weight is 143 ... starting April in the 130's would make me one happy camper.

Realistically, I'll probably only lose 3.

That's mine too!

I've been stuck at 142 for ages now. I'd be happy to lose 2lbs by April, but would love to see 139 on the scales.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    7lbs! i want to try and lose 7 pounds every month :)
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose at least 5.3 lb, so that I pass 25 lb lost. :)
  • ROSYLIPS
    ROSYLIPS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5lbs! and doing exercise everyday!
  • th04
    th04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    By April I would like to see the 150's. I'm currently 163, so at least 4lb would be good, anything more would be brilliant.. We'll see :).
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    Goal is to lose 5-7 pounds this month! I'm at 154 now. Would love to get down to 145 by April 1st, but doubt that that's realistic! Will continue to eat well and exercise at least 6 days a week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!