First NSV. Super excited!

Options
ShowKitten
ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
So the other day I went shopping and saw these gorgeous pair of flowery silk shorts. Problem was they were a size14 (UK) and my current jean shorts I wear are a size 18(uk). Now I knew my jean shorts are a little too big (read falling off me) so I thought "what the hell!". So despite not having lost anything on the scale for the past month (grr!) I went to try them on. Got into the fitting room only to discover they were silk shorts with a ZIP and BUTTONS. There was gonna be no stretch in these suckers at all - if I had seen that outside I would never have attempted to try them on.

I'm so glad I did though as they fit!! I've not worn a size 14 in about 8 years when I actually was 14! Finally feel like the hard work is paying off!

Of course, I had to buy them. So going out tonight in my fancy new shorts. Can't wait till they're too big too.

Even better I had a wee sneaky weigh in this morning and the scale has moved for the first time since the end of January :D!!

Replies

• Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    i love when clothes are too big!and smaller ones zip! great job....be proud!
  • nixnax
    nixnax Posts: 42
    Options
    Massive congrats.

I had my first OMG they fit again feeling this morning after losing now weight. shape changing is ace :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!