What's your March to April goal?

Options

Replies

• kaithenderson
    Options
    I'd like to lose 6 pounds this month.That would put me 5 pounds away from my pre baby weight and hopefully outta sweat pants!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    10lbs from 227-217 any extra's will be bonus *hehe
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    10K/KB swing 30 days ; would LOVE to lose 1lb -- and id be pretty darn happy to go down a size in pants! Thats my goal.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Starting April at 3 lbs. lighter would be amazing ^_^
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well my birthday is April 3rd so by then I would like to be at 189 lbs, which is where I was when I got pregnant with my first son 9 years ago.

CW: 202
    GW: 189
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to drop 7 lbs, but 5 at least. I'm also hoping to fit into my 30" Levi's Bold Jeans. I can barely button/zip them - and when I do they have an awful muffin top!

Also aiming for no bread this month, and to cook more whole grains as a replacement. And I love bread!

Lastly, going to group exercise at least 4/7 days out of the week, and at least 2x going for a run.
  • veggievixen79
    veggievixen79 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is to complete a 30-day yoga challenge (starting on March 10th) and eat as clean as possible for the same 30 days. My birthday is in April so I want to enter my mid 30's (sob!) looking and feeling as amazing as possible!
  • fitnoflab
    fitnoflab Posts: 100
    Options
    My goal is to make it to the gym everyday in March. Sunday is just light yoga so I consider that a rest day. Also to walk for at least 30min outside daily, for quiet reflection time and sun therapy.
  • MaryJaneStrange
    MaryJaneStrange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I reached my first goal between Fall'10 and Feb.12 (17 pounds)! My 2nd goal (March/April) is to lose 4 more pounds (I already lost 3). 1 more to go! My 3rd goal will be to lose 5 more pounds. Good luck everyone!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is to reach the 140's. Right now I am 155. I would be very happy to lose 10 lbs this month. But just reaching the 140's would make me very happy.
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to get out of 160's! I'm at 166.4lbs today!
  • misscase
    misscase Posts: 36
    Options
    I would like to lose 3 pounds to get me into the 180's.
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My goal is to exercise for at least 45 minutes (ideally 60-90) every day, and lose 8-10 pounds. After this weekend I am also going to stop eating out for the rest of the month -- that's to give both my diet AND my budget a boost! :)
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    By April 31st with exercise and diet get to Onederland! Current 208.5 . So pending TOM doesn't muck it up, I think I can do it!
  • anthrfosh11
    Options
    March 1st - 229.2 lbs
    Size 20 jeans
    Size 22 dress pants

April 1st Goals - 219
    Size 16 Jeans
    Size 18 dress pants.

I hope these are attainable
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    March 1st - 195 lb ---> April 1st - 185 lb :) Sounds like a lot to lose but I hope I can achieve it!
  • leighanne1941
    leighanne1941 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5-8 pound loss
    30 day shred every day
    maintain my half marathon training
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My husband's grandparents will be in town on April 8th (Easter)
    I have not seen them since our wedding on October 8
    I would love to lose a total of 35 pounds before they get here
    I am also doing the 30 day shred (I started a discussion if you would like to join for motivation and support, there are several of us doing it)

Good luck everyone
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    To getdown to 200.00 So thatis 8.6 lbs i need to lose. UFF DUH
  • Kittykat_87
    Options
    I am 179 and I would like to be 169. Kind of dreaming big, I know, but we'll see. :-)

thats my goal too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!