EXERCISE HELP

Options
I am not good with working out so I need to know what I can do that will give the best results....I need the motivation!!!!

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Find something you enjoy enough to stick with it. Because nothing works unless you do it. Walk, run, hike, bike, lift, spin, jump, take a class, buy a DVD, keep trying things until you find what works for you.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Find something you enjoy enough to stick with it. Because nothing works unless you do it. Walk, run, hike, bike, lift, spin, jump, take a class, buy a DVD, keep trying things until you find what works for you.
    ^^^ I agree, you have to be motivated to start some where! Make sure it is something you can commit to and make a part of your daily routine, good luck!
  • sha2729
    Options
    OK thanks time for me to think of something i like to do and stick with it....!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Here are some inexpensive / free ideas on how to get started.

Hulu.com has a health & fitness channel that streams videos free

Netflix streams some exercise videos (lot more for rent)

Check your local library

collagevideo.com is a website the (sells) and critiques exercise videos. This is a great place to look for ideas. Each video has a clip of the workout, it tells you the fitness level, the equipment you need, the impact level (those of us with bad knees).
  • sha2729
    sha2729 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for all the HELP....Time to get to moving...!!!