Replies

• MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!!! Don't ever forget that. :flowerforyou:
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    90% of success is just showing up. Keeping logging in! Even when you don't feel like it. This is my first post, but this place seems like a family and I'm sure there will be no shortage of support for you. Congrats on taking the first step!

^ This. Log in EVERYDAY! Feel free to add me. We'll be right here for support, motivation, or just to listen! Welcome!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome ~ you've come to a great place! I'm happy to help in any way I can so feel free to add me! Best of luck!! :)
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You have taken on quite the challenge...i would like to lose a total of 70 lbs too! You certainly have a lot of people here willing to support you. Feel free to add me as well!
  • bucaro1975
    Options
    My suggestion is to start with a low impact daily exercise like walking 2 miles and eliminate bread, pasta, and any other purely carbohydrate food for 10 days. After you are done with 10 days of that, contact me and I will send you the next plan.
  • gracie_nc
    gracie_nc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its important to stay positive. In addition to this site my friends and I also go to the local YMCA -- we log our exercises in here as well as at the Fitlinxx at the Y and we have seen progress. Just think about how good you are gonna feel this spring/summer!!