I WANNA READ YOUR DIARY!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Mine was private but now it is "Friends Only" but you can add me and see it :wink:
  • pugabug
    pugabug Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll make mine public, but i have gone way over the entier time =p I'm still learning. ;)
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    This will make me be even more accountable because other people can see what I'm eating (which is probably what I need)! I was out of town for a week but now that I'm back I'll start logging and make mine public too....thanks for the suggestion!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    As far as I know my food and fitness diarys are public. I will check and be sure they are.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine to public too... Look now, because later on tonight there will be pizza on it:laugh: Seriously, I'm having some za, because I've been craving it all week. When the cravings stick around that long, it's time to have some!
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    Options
    I set mine for public but I am not a very good example. Too much fat and sodium and not enough fiber. :blushing: Don't judge too harshly! :noway:
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Knowing others can read my diary will motivate me to be more vigilant. I'm also open to suggestions since I'm really a newbie. There are a couple of days that I forgot to put in my dinner/snacks (but most of the other days I record every crumb).
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    hey mines puplic. You can take a look
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just put mine to public so view away. if anyone would like to comment (please do) good or bad I am always up for suggestions on how I can make my eating cleaner and healthier:happy:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I made my public a couple of weeks ago, in case I had a question about something and someone could see what I was doing right or wrong.

:laugh:
  • sakesan
    sakesan Posts: 8
    Options
    Have a look.
  • sbury
    sbury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look like u are doing well. Do you know what ur metabolism rate is?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,920 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

my diary is public and you are welcome to look at it.

Thank you to all of you who are willing to share:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too.

How do you get the ticker as to how much weight you have left to loose on your diary?