I snuck past security and into ONEderland!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I know it couldn't have been easy the security to get there is crazy hard:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I know it couldn't have been easy the security to get there is crazy hard:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LMAO! Yes, it's the worse, but once they saw MFP had my back, they realized they were no match!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ..this is such a wonderful achievement!
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    Way to go!! I hope to see you there someday soon! ;)
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! feels great, now thr goal is down hill !
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy and excited for you!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Can't wait till I get to ONEderland too!!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats :smile: you should be very proud of your self....
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was a very long and stressful day. Anywho, one of the great things that came out of my day was when I stepped on the scale and discovered i'd made it into ONEderland!!! That's right, I weigh 199.6 pounds. I haven't been under 200 pounds in 14 years, since the birth of my oldest daughter. I had been weighing myself every other day, but the way that weight can fluctuate, I said I wouldn't weigh in anymore until next Weds. (the day I normally weigh in), and i'll work really hard this week, so that way, I never have to see the 200's again. Thanks MFP!!! I know I wouldn't be here with y'all!!!

Oh how I know how you feel. It is the greatest feeling in the world but I did go back over during this wonderful journey bc my bff came to visit. I gained 5 pounds back and flipped out so I worked really hard again and I am back down and hopefully will never look back again. Its so hard to read about how people cheat bc I wanted to so bad and then lost control and went right back up. Now I will only cheat if we have to be away from home for more then a day bc its really hard to watch what you eat when you have 4 kids and are on a road trip. I want to be as far away from the 200s as possible before I try and cheat once a week or twice a month. Good job, I am proud of you, you deserve this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!