3 months and almost 20 pounds!

Options
124»

Replies

• valwes04
    Options
    You look GREAT! I'm close to 5'8" myself and this is def great motivation for me to keep pressing on! Thanks!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow u seriously look amazing. so inspiring .
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you have made tremendous progress!!! Keep killing it, killer!!!
  • kmcorshia
    Options
    wow your pics are amazing - i hope that i will be able to post great results such as yours in my 3 month period. just started yesterday -- i like to see the before and after to keep me focused on my goals -- thank you for sharing, you're a great inspiration-keep up the good work! :)
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    Congrats!! 20lbs is a lot!!! That's 80 sticks of butter - so you can feel proud of your good work and of your accomplishment thus far!!! :)
  • yazzay
    yazzay Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome! Today is my 1st day on MFP and you are inspiring! Keep up the great work!! :-)
  • theweightinggame
    Options
    What an accomplishment. I'm getting started in the morning. Your story is an encouragement.
  • MiAmorDeanna
    MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! :)
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the good work!
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    to say that you look amazing would be an understatement. amazing body! you look fabulous :-)
  • Taitiant
    Taitiant Posts: 65
    Options
    :flowerforyou: well done.. Thats fantastic results... !!! and u look AMAZING...!! Ty for sharing :drinker:

*T*

16512618.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!