What's your March to April goal?

Options

Replies

• kdmccauley
    Options
    March to April goals:
    -lose about 10lbs. Go from 159 to 149.
    -stick really strickly to my half marathon training schedule.
    -really watch my diet, limit junk food and eating out to on occasion as a treat.

Good luck everyone!
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in January and February. I'd like at least to keep up my pace, so I'd like to be down another 10 by April 1!

Today: 163
    April: 153

That would officially be the smallest I have been since I was a freshman in college!
  • ncw89
    ncw89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 4lb. Obviously any more would be amazing, but I've deliberately set myself that target for every month up until July. I'd rather keep it low and achieve it, maybe even beat it, than set it higher and feel like I failed if I *only* managed 4. 4lb down is still success and I want to make sure I remember that instead of feeling rubbish because it wasn't 8lb or whatever :happy:
  • Mlmblue
    Mlmblue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to the 160 Mark. Thats 7 pounds in a month. I can do it if I keep to my plan. Got to get to 150 by this summer.
  • dfranco_rr
    dfranco_rr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 10lbs and hopefully be able to run at least 2 miles with out stopping. Good luck to everyone w/their goals!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My goal by the end of April:

185 lbs or less
    32" waist
    5K run non-stop in under 25 min

And to get at least 1 50K bike ride done
  • antimuffinttop
    Options
    i would like to lose 8 pounds this month, which would put me at 130. also I have been walking a lot everyday, so I would like to walk at least 3 miles a day.
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 12 pounds this month that would put me down a total of 30 by April. That will leave April and May for me to drop another 15-20 and then BABY MAKING time.
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs in the month of February I would love to shoot for 10lbs in March however, March is a super busy month for my family, we have lots of birthdays and family gatherings so I am gonna shoot for just 8 lbs this month! That way I CAN achieve it, hopefully!

CW 184
    GW for this month, 176
  • crazywifewczx
    crazywifewczx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I currently weight 241lbs and i would like to be down another 5 lbs by April 1. I started this journey back in Nov 2011 so i have taken my current 23lb lose and devided it by 4 and have found i am averaging about 5 lbs a month so my goal is to just keep it up. I want to go spring and summer clothes shopping by mid april so it would be awsome to be down a size by then.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    My March to April goals:

March 1 to April 1
    178lbs to 165lbs
    stomach inches 37 to 35
  • worej
    worej Posts: 108
    Options
    125 to 120 pounds, back into my size 4 jeans on a daily basis - not just on dehydrated, post-drinking 'skinny days', haha.

I'd like to add another mile to my biweekly run without stopping, going from 2.5 to 3.5 miles regularly.
  • Jam02ad
    Jam02ad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 133.6....My goal is to be at 125 by April 1st. My long term goal is to be at 105 by mid October for my sisters wedding so I have a lot of work but i've done it before....I just didnt have a toddler at the time :laugh:
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    March to April goal is to lose 10 lbs.....so 173 to 163 but i'm not sure I can lose that much.
    Also to begin walking on my threadmill or going to the gym.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 4lb. Obviously any more would be amazing, but I've deliberately set myself that target for every month up until July. I'd rather keep it low and achieve it, maybe even beat it, than set it higher and feel like I failed if I *only* managed 4. 4lb down is still success and I want to make sure I remember that instead of feeling rubbish because it wasn't 8lb or whatever :happy:

I love the way you are thinking! :)
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 lbs and keep my tummy shrinking, and maybe be able to do the plank switch on my biggest loser work out with out stopping to put my kees down. so 185 to 175 yup i think i can do it :)
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    From 195 lbs to 192 lbs
  • Evelyn_22
    Evelyn_22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Lose 8-10 pounds. Gain a little muscle. If I dont lose pounds at least inches.
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 4 kilograms (8.8 lbs) and successfully finish Ripped in 30.
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 5 pounds by April 1st:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!