catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Women are so shallow.....

lol

we are aren't we???
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I do. I usually click on their profile to get an overall view.

Of course this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and don't take it personal.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Yea - of course - it's interesting. If I wasn't interested enough to look at their photos then I mustn't be interested enough to add them.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'll read the profile first, pics next, and see if i find something funny about the person. Then if so....add! \m/
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    I do, I like to see if they are a similar weight to me, I tend only to add friends with similar goals to mine, because I can relate to the, It's nice to put a face to a comment, more friendly.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yea - of course - it's interesting. If I wasn't interested enough to look at their photos then I mustn't be interested enough to add them.

well noted!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    naw not really. i add peeps whom i like what they have to say.
    i get more request then i give out -- and when i get them, yes after i add them i go look and see who my new friend is =)
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes I look at the profiles, but honestly could care less about what they look like. its not the reason I am on here. If I can get that little extra motivation from anyone on that day I REALLY need it then I am happy.

Does that explain my low friend numbers?
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I usually take a glance at the whole profile, pics included.

*shrug*

This.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I just add away when someone adds me. Well actually I scope out the pics lol but I still accept.
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 605
    Options
    Not at all. I do check their profile to see if we have anything in common but I could care less what they look like.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I read their profile to see what we have in common...I actually look at their pics after I have already decided to make them a friend.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i don't but i may friend request based on a profile pic
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Not so much the pictures as what they have written in their profile.
  • babyblues887
    Options
    Honestly... I don't have a preference on the pic. I'm just here for some support from whoever, in my goal to lose weight and to gain a healthier life style. I don't care what you look like as long as I have your support. :-)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i look at the picture but dont take it into account I like to add people based upon actively posting and being an active member of mfp :)
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just add away when someone adds me. Well actually I scope out the pics lol but I still accept.

Here too.
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ummmm.... it depends. I really like people that show a profile pic but if they dont I'll think about it. I like to have friends that shows me they are up here to lose weight or if you dont have a profile & you've said some "on point" weight loss inform. Then you'll be my friend. If I have 2 friends or 200 friends on MFP, I look at it this way " how can we help each other reach our goals & continue this healthy lifestyle & be able to help others"
  • macylane4
    macylane4 Posts: 224
    Options
    I don't! I figure I'm here to motivate and support, and I don't care what the person looks like! I do see how much weight they are trying to lose, and what their goals are.