Your workout songs?

Options
13»

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Skillet, but I'll have to check it out.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Eye of the tiger by Survivor has to be my fave.
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    Options
    Music from the Hacker's soundtrack, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, Pink....my mp3 player is jamed pack with lots of music right now...Faves to run to though are S&M by Rihanna, FIRE (duno who it's by but it's off the first soundtrack listed)On the Floor, JLo. I also go for the Remixs of most songs....like Misery by Maroon 5 done as a techo remix....fast paced and helps me work through being on thetreadmill or eliptical.
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    So far, these are really good albums I've been able to just play continuously while I'm running (which is nice because then it's not the same playlist over and over, and I'm not worrying about skipping around):

All Day-Girl Talk (Girl Talk's Feed the Animals would probably be really good too)
    The Black Album-Jay-Z
    Safari Disco Club-Yelle
    Guns Don't Kill People, Lazers Do-Major Lazer
    Classics-Ratatat
    Any of the Crookers LPs

I haven't gotten the new Gaga yet, but I've heard it and would imagine that would be good workout music.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I just shared a whoe list on another thread... I will try to find it later....
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options
    Usually I'm good with any kind of remix but lately all I've been listening to is the new Girl Talk album "All Day." It's impossible not to love because it's bound to have some of your favourite songs sampled.

Plus, it's FREE because Girl Talk is awesome like that.

http://www.illegal-art.net/allday/

Someone told me about this months ago. I absolutely LOVE this album, and listened to it through my entire 10k. It kept me motivated the whole time..... I didn't know they had another album. I need it stat!
  • lipglossjunky73
    Options
    Want to add for now...
    I Love instrumentals interspersed throughout my long runs... Some faves are Nineveh, and Vitamin String Orchestra.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Check out www.jog.fm it will help you find music for your running pace.
  • MistyNoble1987
    Options
    Here’s my current play list:

Count on Me- Mat Kearney
    Under Blackened Skies - Fozzy
    Different Kind of Crazy - Josh Gracin
    Free to be Me - Francisca Batascali (I know I murdered her name)
    Up Against the Wall - *NSYNC
    Nothin’ My Love Can’t Fix - Joey Lawrence (Yeah, I know, Old school)
    Rollin in the Deep - Adelle
    Rockin Robin - Jackson 5

Lately I’ve been trying to keep the songs positive and upbeat, but there’s a few for you to check out! Anything Josh Gracin is good - I have a JG mix I made epically for working out - slow songs at the beginning, then the songs speed up according to what workout I’m doing, then they slow back down for the cool down :-D