Hello, Christian Friends?

Options
Hello, I'm a Christian wife and mom and would love to have Christian friends, women or men, any age or goal, so that we may help each other on our journey.

Thanks!

Replies

• paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I'm a single 24 year old Christian girl!! :) Feel free to add me! I never turn down a friend request!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Christian guy right here, also new to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • 2Big4MyBritches
    2Big4MyBritches Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old, married, Christian mom to two little boys, and a 19 year old daughter. I also have 4 adult step-children. I am very active in my church (choir, children's ministry leader, advisory board, women's mission member, children's craft leader for VBS, fill-in for the nursery, etc) and and am vice-president of my son's PTO. Feel free to add me...
  • akangel81
    akangel81 Posts: 19
    Options
    You can add me too I just started like 3 weeks and am loving
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I just started
  • htmeadows
    htmeadows Posts: 29
    Options
    I have been doing this since October 1st and it's working for me. I am a Christian father of 5, grandfather of 10, great grandfather of 1 and husband (also of 1 for 42 years).

There are several Christian groups of this site. I have joined two myself.

-Howard
  • BiancaC73
    BiancaC73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Bianca. I'm a 38 year old mom of three. I'm a Christian. Feel free to add me as a friend. Any and all of you welcome to add me as a friend.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Same here, as Bianca. I don't want to come across as saying only the thread starter could add me. Any and all are welcome.
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    23, single, always open to more friends! :)
  • allnewskinnyme
    allnewskinnyme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 and definitely up for more Christian friends :) I'll add you now!
  • MandieBellie
    MandieBellie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Christian here! Am happy to help movitate anyone who needs it. Feel free to add me as well. :happy:
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I am a christian wife and mom of two (1's a teenager). Anyone is welcome to friend me. I have been on this site for quite some time but over last 30 days have gotten a new resolve to stick to it and make things happen this year.
  • LeahBlackketter
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to have more Christian friends on here; anybody feel free to add me! I might be adding some of you....

Leah
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started, but would like to join your friends. I am a christian, 61 year old female, married the 2nd time 12 years, no children....but I love my dogs almost like my children! Need to lose weight and need the support!
    Take care,
    Kiris2
  • Dawn1950
    Dawn1950 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello: I just was introduced to this site this week by a diatician at a weight loss center in the town where I live. I've been impressed. I am a Christian and a mom and a grandmother also. I would like to have someone to take this journey with.
  • DeniseWells419
    Options
    I'm a Christian, 34 year old female. I just started and would love more friends to encourage and be encouraged by!

denisewells419
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Carissa from Southern California. Married, 5 kids, love to make new friends! Feel free to add me, I always love to have fellowship on my list!
  • CassandraMcA
    Options
    Hello- I am 25, recently married an amazing God loving man :) Trying to start a family in the next year and want to be fit and healthy!
  • Dawn1950
    Dawn1950 Posts: 4
    Options
    I see you joined a couple of months ago how are you doint?
This discussion has been closed.