Diet Life Savers!

Options
13»

Replies

• Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wheat toast with jam! I LOVE toast with jam. I don't even miss the slab of butter, the jam gets me through the day.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    Clementines, chobani, berries & laughing cow cheese
  • coquette87
    coquette87 Posts: 114
    Options
    Crystal Light. Without it, I'd probably drink zero water. I can only drink water if I'm totally horrendously thirsty and then it has to be very cold.

Body Fortress Cookies and Creme Whey Powder. Mixed with milk, it's just like a chocolate milkshake. Loaded with protein and tames my sweet tooth.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    my protein shake, keeps me full longer before lunch
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Progresso lite chicken noodle soup 140 calories for the whole can! Oscar Mayer thin sliced smoked turkey breast 45 calories for 6 slices, ghiridelli chocolate and ice water with lemon! I quit drinking pop 15 yrs ago and don't drink coffee either!
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Plain oatmeal & strawberries..... love it!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Golden Delicious Apples & PB
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Market Pantry low fat ricotta (1/2 cup) with hershey's unsweetened cocoa and truvia (stevia) and a little peppermint extract. It is high protein, low fat and tastes really rich so I don't feel like I am missing out on dessert.
  • aimeef12
    aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Some people may think I'm crazy but these work very well for me the toddler snacks!!!! They have ones that tastes just like cheese doodles they are small but they are only 35 calories for 18 pieces then they have all different flavored puffs they are 73 pieces for 25 calories I like the strawberry banana when I'm craving something sweet .... Don't knock it until you tried it lol
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    These are great ideas !!