10 months & 154 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• desertdove
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific. I can see this plan really worked for you. Have a great life!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Crazy awesome tranformation!!!!!!! You look amazing!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

If you're just adding back calories, I'd advise about 100 per week. My fianceé (as of Saturday) runs a Lindora clinic and they advise patients to up calories gradually. It's not that the body does anything strange, it's the mental adjustment that's needed.

I had a hard time eating my cals. If you look at my chart (http://cbeinfo.net/weight.htm), you'll see that I kept losing after July 1. That was fine. I dropped more weight in January, that was fine. But I kept going because losing weight had been my standard behavior. Not good.

I figured out that I was, don't laugh, afraid to "go near the line" - the horizontal line that MFP displays on the weekly graph. Silly, eh?

I've had to up my calories and I'm back up now.

BTW, I saw the hands-extended pose in your pix. Head over to CostCo and do one of these!

http://cbeinfo.net/images/doug_holding_pork.jpg

Well done!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oh that is truly incredible. I weigh 154lbs... you lost ME.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I hope I look half as good as you when I get to your current weight! Congrats! :drinker:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look Terrific! Great Job!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome!! You look fantastic...Great work!!!!!!!!! :)
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Amazing !! Congrats !! Thanks for sharing...
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is truely an amazing accomplishment!
  • ahoov72
    ahoov72 Posts: 20
    Options
    thats an awesome accomplishment in under a year!! way to go! U look great!!
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are inspirational :):flowerforyou:
  • nmitch1689
    nmitch1689 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your before & after pictures are amazing. You really did a great job and are an inspiration to people that they can lose weight. Keep up you logging to maintain your loss and best of luck to you.

Nancy
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Seriously that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!! Inspiring :happy:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Good going!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wowo... awesome results!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    holy crap, you look like a completely different person!! congratulations, thats amazing!! you look great! gives me hope that i can do this too! :happy:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • bailamulata
    Options
    Congratulations! You had the best inspiration ever... your gorgeous son... now you will be able to go to his school plays, sports with him, the park, bike riding... where ever your son decides to drag you along... I know because my hubby also lost 150lbs and before this he was lethargic and had difficulties being there for my son... I am not saying he didn't try... by all means.. he tried more than the avg weight dad... but it was hard.. now they go paint balling together, muscle car enthusiasts, etc... you have done your half... now God will give you the other half by providing you with a long, healthy, and happy life for your son! God Bless!
    Mari
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!