Any other photographers?

Options

Replies

• yellowmello7
    Options
    Right now I shoot with a old canon 30D but soon I will be getting a 7D

I'm new to MFP so please add me as a friend if you like.
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm an amature, using a Canon T2i and have been photographing cemeteries for over a decade.
  • lroutt65
    lroutt65 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a Canon T3i and love it.
    I shoot portraits, landscape, and just about anything else.
    Still learning how to use light and flash.
  • Tuliptwy
    Options
    I have a Nikon D60 and it's amazing. I'm looking to set up a studio in my home and so am learning all about making sets, lights and flashes. I'm still learning my camera and love portraits, adults, landscape, old places, antiques, among others. I only have pictures on facebook - message me on there to see them. :)
  • bug802
    Options
    I mainly use a rolaflex f3.5 120 film camera and a minolta g-series 35.

Photography experiences of 8 years, worked at wolf camera (camera store owned by ritz) for 5 years.
  • gldnlark
    Options
    Hi!

-I'm "officially" retired after more than 25 years in the business... (But you know how family is?)
    -Still use all Canon cameras - 20D, 40D, D60, 60D - when I do shoot.
    -Specialized in commercial, portrait, wedding and concert photojournalism (for RCMN '88-'92)
    -Taught photography comp. for about 10+ years.

'Favorite camera now is my old Kodak point-n-shoot! haha!:smile:
  • tiffster4
    tiffster4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm actually saving to get a good camera so i can start getting into photography!! I took a class in college (almost 10 years ago!!) and then things changed. Upon 'growing up' and learning more about myself, i've discovered that i do love photography and now i want to get back into it.
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Still learning all about the apetures and ISO and shutter speeds.....Nikon D3000.

forgot to add my flickr account....I would love to get some feedback...not sure if these are nice or crap, as I'm learning from a book mostly......http://www.flickr.com/photos/crawpapa/
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Liked the lighthouse ones!
  • RatRace675
    RatRace675 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Joyce, that is the most stunning portraiture I have ever seen! Absolutely beautiful photography. The combination of creativity, interaction and perfect execution is a true joy to behold. It makes me wish I wasn't the other side of the pond, otherwise I would book my family in for a photoshoot with you in a heartbeat.

What kind of camera do you shoot with? A Nikon D90
    What is your speciality? Motorcycle racing is my passion, so that is what I have shot the most, but I shoot everything I see that catches my eye.
    How long have you been doing it for? 7 years purely as an amateur.

You can view some of my photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.16920061239.37757.683821239&type=3
    Please feel free to leave comments on them.
  • JoleenHitsPlay
    Options
    Interesting post! I love to take pictures of lots of different things! I have a Canon EOS and just got a wide angle lens! I have shot for a couple different events like birthday parties, but my favorite thing is outdoors, or beach scenes!

I also love using my iPhone! There are lots of cool apps too! You can get very creative and I have a hard time telling what pics I take with which camera!!!
  • Etiqueta
    Etiqueta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Canon Rebel T3, hoping to upgrade within the next year or two and have a wishlist of lenses I plan on buying eventually. Also have a Minolta XD-5 that my dad recently gave me.
    I mainly shoot children and families, but have done senior, pets, etc.
    I've had my Canon for less than a year, but I've been interested in photography for years and I'm now considering making a career out of it in the future.
  • RatRace675
    RatRace675 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

forgot to add my flickr account....I would love to get some feedback...not sure if these are nice or crap, as I'm learning from a book mostly......http://www.flickr.com/photos/crawpapa/

I've left you some feedback. Overall I think you have some very good shots in there, but it looks like you don't edit a lot of your photos. It is well worth doing as tiny tweaks can make a big difference. I don't know what you use, but Picasa from google is fantastic for most things. I spend most my day doing graphic design and use Photoshop quite a lot, but for quick editing on photos you can beat the speed and simplicity of Picasa. It's a free download here http://picasa.google.co.uk/
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My friend and I have a business together, she covers the Atlanta, GA area and I cover Jacksonville, FL area. :bigsmile:

Would love some feedback also. :) Open to anything, just pls msg me here, and do NOT write anything on our FB page. :wink:

www.facebook.com/mmphotographyga
  • Itsatushy
    Options
    Hi

Canon EOS Rebel T3i w/protection armor hurricane bag etc.
    That is as nice as i want to get, my camera takes hits occasionally.

I shoot paintball photography mostly.

Some nature.

Mostly paintball!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yes, photography is a main passion of mine.
    I had the Canon 40D and that is my camera of preference, but am saving up to get another as I sold it when I ran short on money :(

Going to be using a sony compact until that point.
    I like shooting portraiture, landscape, abstract, nature, architecture...most things really to be honest and I love monochrome.
    Used to develop my own prints in a darkroom, having started off on film cameras.
  • purpleface
    purpleface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you! My name is Sarah and I've been a photographer for around 6 years. Got my degree a couple of years ago & just been doing photography ever since.

Here's my page! http://www.facebook.com/purplefacephotography
    and my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahpurpleface