Hello, Christian Friends?

Options

Replies

• Carlamom2
    Options
    how exciting! I am a christian, 28 year old mother in St louis :D Trying to lose 25lbs. I am so bad with remembering to make time for myself and work out! I would love for any Christians to add me and send each other encouraging comments!
  • aegeler5
    aegeler5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am starting this process as an evangelical christian needing to loose 10 lbs! Please add me as I need the encouragement! God Bless ya'll
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    Are you kidding!! If it weren't for God I wouldn't be here!! :blushing:
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Christian women here. Go ahead and add me if you like.
  • splendidsusan
    Options
    Hello HopeFaithLove,
    I love your username! I had trouble getting one I liked, but here I am, brand new to myfitnesspal (today), and have never participated in online dialogue with "strangers". Please add me - I am a married Christian mom of 3. As a Believer, an excellent tool I have encountered is the book, Made To Crave by Lysa Terkheurst (satisfying your deepest desire with God not food)
    Life is such a journey!
    Susan
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    <
    Blood Bought, Bad to the Bone, Holy Ghost Christian! Feel free to add
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on my new journey with christ, anyone can add me
  • HopeFaithLove71
    HopeFaithLove71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! The support thus far has been overwhelming and quite welcome! What a wonderful community :smile:
  • darbysfitlife
    Options
    I'm new to the site too!
    I'm an 18 year old Christian girl <3
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the place to be. I sent you a friend request.
  • Maureencasali
    Options
    I am a Christian mother of 4. I could always use more support, so please feel free to add me :)
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Feel free to add me.:)
  • BevbeMoore
    BevbeMoore Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there true believers of Christ!
    My name is Beverly and I too am a believer...I am sssshh years old j/k, and I look forward to fellowshiping with you all. To God be the glory for our success on this weight loss journey!! :happy:
  • 76transamchic
    76transamchic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 32, single, Christian, I've only been on MFP for a little while myself and I really like it. I'm a former athlete that lost her way somehow. Trying to get to be back to looking the way I feel on the inside! I'd love new friends to encourage and be encouraged!
  • LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Christian here too in PA mom of 1 always looking for new friends. Nice to see you all here :happy:
  • kimdt74
    kimdt74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this also. I started in Feb., after a couple of ladies from my church told me about this site. I have been married to my husband for 18 years and have 2 boys 15, and 10. Together my husband and I are work with the children at our church. Feel free to add me also. :happy:
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm natasha but I prefer being called tasha. I'm a born again christian, I'm single, nineteen, but twenty this month and I've been using mfp properly since last month, but signed up a year ago I think. It's always nice to make new friends, so add me:)
    xxx
  • WandaWomen
    Options
    Love to have Christian freinds...God is Good, All the Time.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am also a Christian mother of 2 (13 and 20) and will be here to support all of my friends. I have lost 30 pounds so far and want to loose another 130 so I will be here for a long time. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • lola8403
    lola8403 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I would love to have more Christian buddies :)
This discussion has been closed.