Day two of my new life!

Options
I am so excited to start losing weight. In the past I have lost weight but never thought of keeping a food diary or counting calories. I will need to find some friends that want to lose weight for motivation! I CAN DO THIS!!

Replies

• Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll be your weight loss buddy. I have been tracking now for 8 days on another site but I like my fitness pal better. What state do you live in?
  • purplediva88
    purplediva88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    this is my second day as well its amazing how it makes a big difference when u see what your eating throughout the day and realize where your downfalls and what should be dramatically changed for the better! Good luck!!!!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in we CAN and we WILL !!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • Ksumare
    Ksumare Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like this group already! I live in Phoenix AZ, And I am so excited about this new journey, its awesome to know that others are in the same point in their life where being overweight is NO longer an option!!!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Yes you can do it!! Way to go on making that choice! Good luck. Add me if need be!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Knowing what you are eating is key! I lost 8 pounds and stalled because I wasn't logging my food. Once I joined MFP, I started to take the weight off again and it has continued!

Congratulations on deciding to change your life!
  • ozzcrow
    ozzcrow Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm on day two also. I feel like its gonna take forever but I gotta start somewhere......
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    It gets easier too, the longer you do it. You figure out all the calorie cutting tricks and wind up memorizing calorie contents of stuff.
    Best wishes!
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I am in San Antonio, Texas! You can never have to many friends!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forums, and keep up the goals!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! We will have your back.
  • visions845
    Options
    So proud of you!

key words to live by: Decide, Commit, Succeed

(hugs)
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    just started too ....good luck with your journey !! you can add me for motivation and support :) i need as much as i can get too ;)
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    YES YOU CAN!!! there are so many people here who have done it. It isn't easy but it is possible and the rewards are worth it. You are right that keeping a food diary is the key to losing and keeping off the pounds. Good luck!!
  • movingme54880
    Options
    i'm 34 from WI and looking for more support and motivation. i hope you don't all mind, but i added you. seems most of the friends i have on here are from england, so glad to find some people from USA! we're all in this same boat together.
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hi! I started MFP about a month ago and I have lost 12 pounds....just logging in what you eat makes you so much more aware and accountable. Some days when I add in the exercise, I find it hard to eat enough! I thought it would get harder the longer I went but actually it is getting easier because I get more motivated by staying in touch with this site and reading all the encourging words from my MFP friends! Welcome!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Add me please! All of us can do this together!
  • Tanishbell
    Options
    One day at a time! Day 2 way to go! We can do this!