Large girl on top

Options

Replies

• cuteash17
    cuteash17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been known to double or triple my bras. Works for me!

i agreee with her ! i do that . i wear two bras and a sports bra. tad bulky but least ur not giving yourself black eyes !
  • HittingHerStride
    Options
    I went on line to look for plus size sports bra, I learned they come in different degrees of support, light, medium and extra strength. I have medium support for regular activity exercise, but extra support for running, in your case jumping jacks. Some people also double up. I paid more then I normally would but I figured it is worth the investment.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    you have to go to a sports store & get high impact sports bras- good ones. I get them when on sale.
    Also try a compression tank with it- some ppl even wear two bras for working out- I don't but it doesn't pay to buy cheap sports bras or shoes
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I wear two sports bras; I can't do any exercise without them.
  • catweazle12
    catweazle12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ENELL BRA, swear by it, no other :) PERIOD

http://enell.com/

I too recommend the Enell for large chested girls.
    This bra is ugly and very expensive.... but NOTHING moves while you wear it..... Well worth the $$$
    Make sure you buy the right size. It should feel tight and you will get used to the fasteners, at first they can be hard to do up! They have instructions on how to put it on!
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    36F I put sports bra over my main bra. Seems to help!
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32GG and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Shock Absorber one that's at Bravissimo (bravissimo.com). The twins DON'T MOVE and they go all the way up to a 40HH!

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/max-sports-bra-top/red-blue/be53rb/?show=16&sort=1&level=1
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and am currently rocking the most hideous 32JJ Royce sports bra which is essentially a hammock with internal scaffolding.

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/impact-free-sports/white/ro10wh/?show=16&sort=1&level=1

It is ugly and expensive *grumblegrumble* but I have never had any pain and I *ahem*usedto*ahem* run and currently do air jacks and tuck jumps and all kinds in it.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I was so hoping for something other than a bra discussion. I wanted to see large girls who like to be on top. Seriously!
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Enell is a great bra! I wore one a few years back for a while, when my boobs were 38 dd and up.

Now I am at a 34 D. Just got fitted for a moving comfort bra. It's great. I was wearing 2 sports bras, with with my new one, I am down to 1! Plus, at my fitting I realized I have really lost a good deal of weight, since I was wearing a 38 and now I am down to 33!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I was so hoping for something other than a bra discussion. I wanted to see large girls who like to be on top. Seriously!

:wink:
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    34 GG
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    "its not flattering at all but enell does the job! (im an "h")
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DD and I have a Danskin sports bra from walmart. Of course they still move a little more than I'd like, but it doesn't hurt anymore. I think the bra was like $11?
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I've a 36C...have been a D! I have a fabulous sports bra from Victoria's Secret...underwire with a really tight fit. They don't go nowhere when I wear it!!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I wear my usual Bali bra to the gym. Hey, I can't help it. If they look they look..lol..I have to have great support, otherwise it doesn't make for a comfortable workout. My last measurement I had was 40DDD, but I think I've gone down the past month or so. I have to get remeasured soon.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What type of bra do you use? Jumping jacks are excruciating.
    42DD

I'm not quote that big...34D....but I agree, ANY jumping activity HURTS if you don't have the proper support...and even then it's not enjoyable :-/

Currently I wear a wireless, regular bra underneath a sports bra...seems to work alright for me. I can't breathe...but no pain, no gain :P

I also do that! I am only a 38C, but I STILL bounce around...especially on the spin bike! Can't wait for these things to shrink!!!! I'm sure my husband will be disappointed (I was a 34B when we got married)...but oh well!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38H.

I use a shock absorber running bra - the max plus version. It's pretty good at holding everything in place when I run.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness!! LOL
  • susanlynniece
    Options
    Here's another vote for the Enell bra. 34DDD. They can be difficult to put on but well worth it during exercise.