Tornado Destruction! pray for our MFP friends

Options
My heart goes out to those in the path of those tornadoes in our heartland. Any of our mfp folks in those towns? I live in florida and we have hurricanes, but you prepare for them. god bless and keep you safe.

Replies

• L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Also hope that our MFP friends in the path of those south and midwest tornadoes are safe. Thinking of you...:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is alright!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Praying for all those affected, whether on MFP or not. :heart:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • brghtrside
    Options
    It's just awful. The worst of the devastation happened just a few miles north of where I am. As terrible as this may sound, I'm kinda used to seeing those kinds of images on television. While it's always heart-breaking, when it is right in your own backyard...it strikes a different place in your heart. I am so thankful that we were spared. If it had tracked just a few miles further south, it could have been me and my family. I will say this...the people around here are ready to lend a hand in any capacity. Probably about an hour after it was over, the news stations were being bombarded with phone calls from people wanting to know how they could help. They spent a great deal of time emphasizing for people NOT to go right away and let the emergency crews do what they need to do first. While it's all devastating and tragic, it's also heart-warming to see the compassion and kindness being shown.
  • grod45
    grod45 Posts: 20
    Options
    Right now they are trying to recover victims. I pray for all those affected and I hope they find survivors.