between the legs blah

Options
Im having problems with my blah (fat) at the top of the legs, actually my inner thighs... can anyone tell me any good exercises or anything that will help get rid of this??!!! UGHHH i can tell my legs in general are getting smaller but this inner CRAP doesnt seem to be budging ANY and it is very frustrating...:grumble:

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    No, nobody can
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce any area with exercise. Consistent calorie deficit along with exercise is what it takes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • deanaimee
    deanaimee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you are referring to and i have the same thing. My butt looks horrible in pants because of the extra on my inner thighs. Looks like I have a wedgie all the time. Sucks.
  • sassy0507
    sassy0507 Posts: 23
    Options
    lol...i think my butt is too big for it to look like a wedgie, but none the less, it's VERY aggrivating!!!

I dont try to spot reduce...i do exercise my whole body and i do watch calories....all i was asking if there were any suggestions on better exercises for this area was all...
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    have you tried doing heavy weight lifting or even weight machines at the gym? this would help tone while you are losing to maybe help bring things in a little bit and help maybe prevent loose skin issues. (not an expert, just a thought)
  • michael300891
    Options
    Can't spot reduce any area with exercise. Consistent calorie deficit along with exercise is what it takes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You can squeeze a fitness ball in between your legs, do plies (add a jump to it if you can), lie on your side and raise/lower bottom leg
  • elfx
    elfx Posts: 10
    Options
    Just lose enough weight all over and it'll happen.
    I didn't even have one when I was at bmi of 22
    at 20.9 I have one, it's not an impressive one but my thighs and legs don't touch with my feet together and the more I lose from here the more it will hollow out. It's really not somewhere you can focus on directly unfortunately or I would have had one a lot sooner. All the best!