30 DAY SHRED - WHO IS WITH ME?? =)

Options
Hey guys! I have the 30 Day Shred that i am planning to start on Tuesday March 6, 2012! Anyone wanna join me and we can all be supportive and motivational for each other!

Feel free to add! Always welcoming new friends! =)

Replies

• Jodz_J
    Jodz_J Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to!! I need the motivation to exercise.....its so hard to find the time. I'm in grad school
  • ashleyb0811
    ashleyb0811 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Totally there... I'm starting a day early though since that was my original plan. Just going to continue on the elliptical and weights for the weekend. So excited! I want to look good in a bathing suit for summer this year. After 2 kids, my body has taken a toll and it's time for me to reclaim it :)
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    There is a group for people that started this month -

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3634-shredding-through-the-month-of-march

I'm on Day 2/Level 1 - kicks my butt but I feel great after I complete it. Good luck to those that are starting!
  • HendersonDavid
    Options
    Im down
  • CareyGay
    CareyGay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2, Level 1. It really feels great when I've completed it. I've already decided that I need to get more of her workouts. I watched level 2, to so I'll know what to expect. And to help decide when to advance. I can't believe how much easier Day 2 was. I didn't stop but once today. Yesterday I stopped probably once per circuit. I know she says no modified jumping jacks, but I'm in physical therapy for my ankle so I hope to work up to real jumping jacks and jumping by the end of this.

I'm also following up the workouts with riding the bike for 30 minutes every other day.
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Awesome! cant wait to get started! I may start Monday, not sure yet. Either mon or tues =)
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I already started, but i'm gonna take a little break and walk outside stopping to do etervals of what i've learned from 30 day shred...hopefully it will have similar results, I just wanna be outside! Then i'll start back with you guys on Mon, or Tue.
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd will watch it today. I have to admit it intimidates me greatly. I am so very out of shape and get winded with any activity other than walking. I have to add something new though so will try hard to do this!
  • feduh86
    Options
    @Mccarol: Awe you can do it! Im here for support as well!

@cbenzerga: Outside atmosphere can be awesome and feel free to join in then!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd will watch it today. I have to admit it intimidates me greatly. I am so very out of shape and get winded with any activity other than walking. I have to add something new though so will try hard to do this!

My sugesstion to you is to do what you can and as the days go by your endurance will get better and remember to get through all levels will not take everyone 30 days. You have to factor in how many days a week you are doing it and your fitness level. So when you start if you can only do some of each exercise and have to stop to catch your breath then do so. then the next time you will be able to do more. Then move to level 2 to when you can get through level 1 with out stopping and repeat the process with level 2 and level 3. If it takes you a month to get through one level that's ok you will be stronger at the end and you will feel great. I hope that helps and good luck!!! Everyone has to start somewhere. and add me if you need encouragment I would love to help. :flowerforyou:
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 level 1, i do it 3 times a week and I do c25k 3times a week and take a tone plus class on thursday like 30ds but 55 minutes long. It will be april until I get through the whole program.
  • bethyrun
    bethyrun Posts: 13
    Options
    I'll join, I ordered my DVD, will hopefully have it by next Saturday!!
  • tstodda02
    tstodda02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will join, I just got the video but haven't tried it yet! :)
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my second day of level 3 today!
    If anyone has any questions or needs motivation feel free to add me :)
    I absolutely LOVE the 30DS!!
  • feduh86
    Options
    Oooo I will let you guys know how it goes down!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Oh wow! i have tried this and it totaly kicked my butt! I am 277lbs so all that jumping and to the floor and back up is tuff! but i would love to try it with yall maybe it will push me to complete it! add me if your starting tommorow!
  • lusi0079
    lusi0079 Posts: 10
    Options
    Bc the workouts are done in stages, you always know how close you are to finishing. This is a plus for me bc I usually ask myself, "am i almost done???" lol
  • feduh86
    Options
    Day 1 complete and on to Day 2, who is with me... or around me (in the same area-ish) lol
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    I started yesterday and feel great! Looking forward to putting my little ones to nap so I can do day 2.
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Started today (L1, D1). Wow, hopefully my endurance will improve! I keep coming back to the boards about the 30 day shred program for motivation... nice to know others are starting at about the same time and feeling the same pain! But, as they say ... no pain, no gain. Keep it up everyone :wink: