10 months & 154 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• Shanphichloe
    Options
    Congrats! That is truly an amazing transformation!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    Amazing. I would love to hear your story. It's so amazing what a person can do when they put their mind to you. You should be so proud of what you have done. You're an inspiration to all ! All I can say is WOW!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing! well done
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Congrats and very nicely done! You look entirely different.

By the way, and off topic, where did you get the "Nap Out" shirt for your little one (in your profile pic)? I think that's awesome and would look pretty good on the 18-month-old I have wandering around the house right now...
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow, we'll done!!!!
  • 24Gummies
    24Gummies Posts: 11
    Options
    Your results are awesome! Very encouraging : )
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING! You look fabulous, your family must be so proud of you. I don't think I've seen a better transformation ever on MFP.

So sorry...but I just have to ask...did you eat back your exercise calories?? :embarassed: :wink: :laugh:

For the first 6 months I absolutely did not eat my exercise calories back. I was in a major deficit, sometimes 3000 calorie deficit a day. That changed over time. I currently eat 75% of my exercise calories back and am still loosing 1+ lbs a week.

Forgive typos and grammar, replied from my phone.

M
  • magerum
    Options
    Congrats and very nicely done! You look entirely different.

By the way, and off topic, where did you get the "Nap Out" shirt for your little one (in your profile pic)? I think that's awesome and would look pretty good on the 18-month-old I have wandering around the house right now...

The Napout shirt was from a mall kiosk in Orange County, CA. Sorry I dont have a better source! I bought one in the next size at the same time. Just in case the kiosk disappears.

M
  • magerum
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I truely appreciate it.
  • tstrehler
    Options
    That is incredible! I am down my first 10 lbs, and 70 lbs to go. This was inspirational to read. T.S.
  • Sophie983
    Sophie983 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding!
    What an inspiration!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaamazing!
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats to you!:flowerforyou:
  • kenzienmady3
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!!!!!!! You look great!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    OMG my jaw dropped....that's awesome!!!
  • nenny1
    nenny1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great Job!!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication!!! Absolutely freakin' fantabulous!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Thank you for the inspiration today!!!!
  • shalvors
    shalvors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look great!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    WOW, 10 months? 10 months is really not that long...great job and you look FABULOUS/AWESOME/HAPPY and everything...good job...

seeing all these positive feedbacks makes me so happy...i know for sure ANYTHING is POSSIBLE...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!