Are u jelly :-?

Options

Replies

• BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I could care less if my fiance had girl friends. But, if he's flirting and laughing, then thats a different story.

So, it's ok if he has friends he's miserable with, but he can't have a laugh? People have friends or they don't, and honestly, people are true, or they aren't. Being all jealous (jelly is a pudding in my world) makes f* all difference at the end of the day.

I believe my comment wasnt going to you. thanks.
  • plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Eesh... people I'm in relationships with aren't possessions. Or preserves...
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    nah - flirting is awesome. i think its awesome when hubby flirts with another woman, or she flirts with him.. because i know hes coming home to me ;) hell - if im lucky she'll come along too

So much for being in a committed marriage huh

it isn't cheating if he's coming home to her.
    if the woman comes along then great.
    She's saying he's committed to her and is okay with a threesome.
    how is that wrong?
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    When ur dearly significant other talks w/ someone of the opposite sex and u see them having fun. I
    She rips people to shreds who try and hit on her tho im mega jealous for some reason.

As a dude thing, if Michelle hangs w/ friends and theres a dude, instantly im all "yknow he wants to bone u right?" cus its super obvious.

Am i the only one puts up w/ their S/O having friends who are Opposite sex tho is mega jealous and greedy w/ em :-?
    Im prob super insecure but damnit, i kno what i want!

I can't understand what you're getting at. Primarily because not a word of this is English.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    When ur dearly significant other talks w/ someone of the opposite sex and u see them having fun. I
    She rips people to shreds who try and hit on her tho im mega jealous for some reason.

As a dude thing, if Michelle hangs w/ friends and theres a dude, instantly im all "yknow he wants to bone u right?" cus its super obvious.

Am i the only one puts up w/ their S/O having friends who are Opposite sex tho is mega jealous and greedy w/ em :-?

I can't understand what you're getting at. Primarily because not a word of this is English.

You're pretty. I'm jelly. You wanna be peanut butter? :laugh:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Lol, I am really not a good person to ask. I have a ton of male friends and my so usually has primarily female friends. I totally get jealous when they hang out, but then again I don't kick it with my male friends when I'm in a serious relationship without my man there, because I know they may get the wrong idea. I'm only 22 tho. I'll grow up eventually.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are male, and I wouldn't be able to be married to someone who didn't accept that. I don't get on that well with other girls (no, not because I am a ***** or I want to steal their husbands...I'm just not very girly, and don't really get the subtleties of woman politics - I prefer my friendships straightforward, with much humour. Oh and I HATE gossip mags and gossip in general, makeup, shoes, handbags, talking about what the latest diet craze is, and TV).

Luckily I married a man who gets on much better with girls than boys (he loathes alpha and macho males, and all sports, and finds girls easier to talk to), so we understand where each other are coming from. We have known each other since we were 13, so were friends for years before hooking up. He has no issues with me going drinking with other men, and I don't care if he goes on lunches with his female friends. We are both confident and secure enough to know it doesn't make any difference to us.

We also know we don't own each other, and neither of us have any right to tell the other what they can or can't do.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    nah - flirting is awesome. i think its awesome when hubby flirts with another woman, or she flirts with him.. because i know hes coming home to me ;) hell - if im lucky she'll come along too

how is that wrong?

Threesomes ruin relationships. But hey to each their own
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options

You're pretty. I'm jelly. You wanna be peanut butter? :laugh:

Where's the applaud smiley, when I need it? :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I just looked at this and then in a mirror.

16_5_orig.jpg

Nope and that was a relief.:smile:
  • fteale
    Options
    Jealousy is a deeply unattractive trait in a partner.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I could care less if my fiance had girl friends. But, if he's flirting and laughing, then thats a different story.

So, it's ok if he has friends he's miserable with, but he can't have a laugh? People have friends or they don't, and honestly, people are true, or they aren't. Being all jealous (jelly is a pudding in my world) makes f* all difference at the end of the day.

I believe my comment wasnt going to you. thanks.

My reply was to you and the OP, but it's good to know you don't need to get all defensive!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

yep ;)
  • rockerbabyy
    Options

how is that wrong?
    exactly!
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I look at it this way..........as long as you know yourself what you are protraying, then I think that that's a really good thing. Its a way to help cope and find ways to improve. It also matters in how you deal with it too.......it can be flattering that you are jealous because it does show a degree of love and wanting for things to still be good in the relationship department, but it can also be damaging if shown the wrong way........."macho-ism"......ie. stepping in and getting in the other dude's face = not okay..........weird comments aren't ok either. But if you find your own way of expressing them, letting her know just how you feel but acting casually ok with it all too, I think that it could be flattering to say the least.

Then again, I haven't really been in too many relationships either........but thats my opinoin.........

p.s. I do suggest that if you can.........get past it........understand that she is with you for a very good reason.........she loves you. If she didn't, she wouldn't be with you. And be sure to communicate with her on how you feel often no matter what. As long as you do, if she is accepting and loves you the way I think she does, she will come to understand or struggle to understand without getting upset each time it happens. Jealousy isn't a one person thing...........nothing really is when you are a couple.........its a two person thing. And who knows, she may be able to help you change that part of you if it is straining on the relationship.
  • rockerbabyy
    Options

how is that wrong?

Threesomes ruin relationships. But hey to each their own
    or they can enhance them.
  • fteale
    Options
    I can't leave this alone for some reason.

What I always want to get across on these threads is that a relationship isn't a fixed contract. Two people are together because they want to be, and if one person starts acting in a way that is unacceptable to the other, the other shouldn't be surprised if they get dumped pronto. You don't own anyone. Even marriage doesn't imply ownership. Everyone is their own person and is free to do as they choose and as a partner it is up to you to either accept who that person is, or leave. That is all there is to a relationship, finally.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Can anyone translate this into English for me ?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Nope. My fiance is much worse.

I told him my ex boyfriend said "Hi. whats up? I miss you" on facebook. and he got all pissed off and told me to delete my facebook NOW.

Umm...Thats extreme!