Do you have a reward for when you reach goal?

Options
What if anything, are you going to treat yourself with?

Hubby and I have agreed that I get to have a (NZ)$1000 shopping expedition, which I am thoroughly looking forward to. I do however, have around 13kg to go until I get there so I will be waiting awhile.

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    a new pair of size 10 jeans and a cute top to go with it :)
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Size 10 is my goal size too :)
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    I'm going to the Y and having a fitness assessment. I want to know my body fat percentage to help me set a new goal.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A cruise through Europe :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    For small goals I've rewarded myself with stuff like a facial or pedicure.
    For the final goal my reward is already sitting in the garage. My husband got me a Mini Cooper S turbo with panoramic sunroof. Now, I just have to get to the final goal. Let's say I have a lot of incentive. I'll look smashing getting out of that Mini!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will have an age appropriate but lovely gown that will undoubtedly amaze my family and friends at my daughter's wedding on June 30th.......and she will think of ME as her inspiration in her "later" years when she is trying to lose weight from (hopefully) all those babies she will have!
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did small goal/rewards. The first 10 pounds I spent 100.00 on workout clothes. 20 pounds I spent 100.00 on new bra's. I found out even after 20 pounds I was in no way wearing the right size lol. My next goal is 30 pounds (have 5 more pounds to go) and I promised myself I'd buy shorts for the first time in 5 years. I"m 10 pounds for GW and when I reach that I promised my husband we'd go somewhere romantic and get all dressed up. My UGW is 15 pounds away and that reward is 3 days , kid free, in the bahamas. Just us and some rum.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    When I broke 200 I rewarded myself with some good sports bras and a HRM. I really wanted one but only if I was gonna be serious and I felt losing 33 lbs proved that. I don't have any other plans other than Body Revolution when I hit 175. I don't know what my ultimate reward will be.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    A makeover. Aka hair cut style and colour, waxing, pedicure, etc.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    At the end of this cut in 2 weeks. I will partake in cheesecake mastery level 1. I will try and consume two whole cheesecakes.

I have lost over 30lbs in 10 weeks.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My reward will be fitting into those few items I love but still don't fit!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I know it might sound strange but I plan to treat myself to my first pilot flight lesson. Every time I don't buy junk food, I put that money in savings. It really adds up.

I also plan to buy a slinky red dress.
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have a number of rewards set up but they range from new makeup to a day at the spa (giftcards I have been saving through two pregnancies). A new outfit...I have already reached my first goal of 5% of my weight. I should reach my next goal of baby number 3's prepreggo weight on Monday.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    At the end of this cut in 2 weeks. I will partake in cheesecake mastery level 1. I will try and consume two whole cheesecakes.

I have lost over 30lbs in 10 weeks.

Channeling Martin? Finish him!
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My husband is taking me on a clothes shopping spree and then we are going to our favorite weekend get away in a wooded area.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Kilt + Tattoo = Celtic awesomeness!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    We are planning on purchasing our house before this year's election so I am going to settle for this affordable swim wear. I am in love with it. (in white color)

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265724123545&c=Page&cid=1327029229277&pagename=vsdWrapper

p.s. awwwwe no linking here :(
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    a new bikini!!!!
    Haven't been able to wear one in about 20 years...can't wait!!! I still have about 50 lbs to go though so it might have to wait till next summer
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I actually reward myself every time I lose weight ($5/pound & $2/week without any fast food, (in dollar coins) into a "treasure chest") And I set up little goals here and there using the money I've gained from losing weight... I just hit the -15pounds earlier this week & treated myself to a new haircut...

sometimes, little goals and rewards make the time inbetween the starting and end shorter.. Good luck! You can do it!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    So far, a new tattoo and a new wardrobe are planned so far.. I will likely add on to this list as time goes on though :)