New to my fitness pal

Options
Hey, everyone!

My name is Sabrina and I am 22 years old. I am new to my fitness pal and currently weigh 240 and wanting to lose 80lbs to reach my goal weight 160. I am looking for friends to keep me motivated

Replies

• mbkrol
    mbkrol Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marybeth and I'n new also. I have to lose about 30 lbs. Today is my first day using mfp. My son has been urging me to try it for a few months now. He has lost about 80 lbs.and he is very faithful to calculate everything that enters his mouth on here! I will help motavite you as much as I can! Glad your here. :)
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm very active on the site.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have been on mfp for 1 month. down 5 lbs. add me as a friend if you want.
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Like I said in mbkrol's post - I'm terrible during the week. I never have time to post anything or really go on other to enter stuff in my diary, but I try! Friend request sent :-)

Welcome to MFP!
  • Jackpalm
    Jackpalm Posts: 27
    Options
    you can add me too :)
  • leemiya23
    leemiya23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also new and looking to lose 75 lbs. add me as a friend because I am also looking to help and receive support. good luck everyone. I will be weighing in every Monday if you all would like to join me.
  • leemiya23
    leemiya23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ps. I love my facebook and I keep looking for the like button on here, im starting to find that funy, I hope I am not the only 1 doing that lol!!!
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    You can add me! I started last week and love this forum. It helps me keep track and to be on track.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my happy place!! If it werent for MFP Id still be wallowing in self pity!! Congrats on joining up and making the first of many good choices!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to fitness pal and I weighed 241 on February 29 so we can lose weight together. Log everything that you eat even gum. I am excited but a little scared. Good luck.
  • lynndsee
    lynndsee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just started using MFP this week. I am 24 and a mother of two. I am currently at 213 and working towards 160. I am looking for support and people to bounce ideas off of. I am also here to lend support to anyone that needs it.
  • JoAnnshackelford
    Options
    hi im joann im new i currentely weigh 262 i have just lost 4.5 lbs i would like any advice and friends i can get thanx:heart::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • hallashley5
    Options
    Hello All, feel free to add me for motivation...i am on here everyday 2-3 times a day!
  • JoAnnshackelford
    Options
    im JoAnn i just started yesterday i would love to support u any way i can , i am 44 i weigh 262 i joined roller weight weight loss and waiting for gastric bypass surgery i have lots of heath problems and i chase after a very energetic 16 month old grandson everyday while my daughter works i would like to know more about u
  • xiavalos
    xiavalos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ximena, I'm new in mfp (less than a week) I have no friends here and i'm already feeling alone in this terrible battle, feel free to add me so we can fight together.
    For me it's a fight with myself and it's really hard to do it alone, I know nobody can do it for me but it's really hard to do it alone
  • sabrina756
    Options
    If anyone needs support feel free to add me as a friend :) i am looking for someone to keep me motivated!
  • wistom
    wistom Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all. I've been here about three weeks and have lost 7 lbs. already. I will help to keep us all motivated if I can. Friend me if you want to.