Need JM Body Revolution Buddies!

Options
EPhinn
EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
Hi, I'm Eileah. Turning 29 this month. Anyway, I started MFP about two weeks ago and I don't have a ton to lose, but I'd like to stay active and be healthier... Toning up and losing about 13 lbs would be nice, too. I get my Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution kit on Monday (starting the 90 day program on Tuesday) and would like to find some buddies that are starting around the same time. I know it'll help me stay motivated if I have somebody to be accountable to. :)

Replies

• gorden05
    gorden05 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey I just started on March first! I'll friend you so we can do this together!
  • EPhinn
    Options
    Thanks! My husband thinks I'm a weirdo because I'm so excited about it getting here so I can start. I've upped my cardio intensity so that JM doesn't kill me.
  • joan2000
    joan2000 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm thinking about ordering this (it's so expensive!). Like you, I'm 29 and have 10+ pounds to lose (in my case I'd like to lose 14). Good luck! :)
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just got mine and I'm starting today! I'd like to lose about 40 lbs total.
  • EPhinn
    Options
    I'm chose the 4 payment option, so although it doesn't change the price, it doesn't hurt me as much.