my one year mark - 64lbs down with photos

Options

Replies

• eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! You look totally amazing and people like you do inspire others :) I just took my first before pic today which was scary....and I hope I can see results like you!! thanks for sharing!
  • starfishsaving
    starfishsaving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story here. You are an inspiration, as others have said. YOU are proof that getting healthy is possible with hard work and making effective change while being kind and forgiving of your mistakes (rather than using it as an excuse to give up on yourself). Congratulations, you look fantastic and you have every right to be so pleased with yourself!!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you look great! how tall are you??
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is amazing!
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep it up! :)
  • jamercede
    jamercede Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone your your awesome words. It keeps me going strong. And I'm 5'7"
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134
    Options
    Simply Beautiful!!!!!! Perfect weight for you! Nice & tight!!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you did beautifully for yourself, congrats
  • UltraRoyal
    Options
    HAMAZINGGGGG RESULTSSSS!!!! Good for you gurlll.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! What was your fitness plan? What was your usual calorie range? What was the hardest obstacle for you?
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    wow! Your pics are amazing and I'm so happy that you shared them. Very inspiring and motivating.

Grats and thx
  • ChellyChelster
    Options
    Whoa?!! U look great- Keep up the awesome work girl- That's hugely inspiring :DDD
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Terrific NEW YOU!

-Terri
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Well done you! That's pretty much my goal weight too, only 9 more lbs to go!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    one tip i would give is not too take it so seriously. enjoy everyday. if you mess up one day it's not the end of it. i never cut anything out of my diet i just cut out how much of it i would eat. you don't want to deprive yourself so that when you do finally get it you go crazy.

Thanks for the suggestion. I struggle with this sometimes. Seeing how well it has worked for you is so motivating!. Congrats on your weight loss! You look fabulous!!!!
  • suespottsfletcher
    Options
    Wonderful job! How do you post pics?
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are SMOKIN' hott! Lookit you! Seriously! DANG!

You've gotta be like... featured for this site or something. Perfect example of a complete transformation.

And I love that you said that you just have to not let your bad days bring you down. Also not depriving yourself, just limiting your portions. EXACTLY what I've been thinking - I can't wait until I make the transformation you have!

Inspiration to us all! You rock!!
  • lally100
    lally100 Posts: 17
    Options
    Amazing! So motivational , well done!!!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!