easy veggie pizza

Options
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened (redused fat works too)
and whatever veggies you like. i use green onions broccoli and carrots

Directions
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.

1 Appetizer: Calories 90, Total Fat 6g, Total Carbohydrate 6g

Enjoy because I know I sure do

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I had something like this at a friend's house recently. OH MY GOSH. YUM! Love it, thanks for sharing!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    *bump*
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    When I make this I add Dill Weed to the cream cheese/sour cream mixture.

I love veggie Pizza!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine told me about this healthy pizza. I will make it soon.

Cauliflower Crust Pizza Crust.

Serves 2; Adapted from Your Lighter Side.

ingredients:

1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
    1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
    1 egg, beaten
    1 tsp dried oregano
    1/2 tsp crushed garlic
    1/2 tsp garlic salt
    olive oil (optional)
    pizza sauce, shredded cheese and your choice of toppings*

directions:

To "Rice" the Cauliflower:
    Take 1 large head of fresh cauliflower, remove stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to food processor and pulse until it looks like grain. Do not over-do pulse or you will puree it. (If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the whole head with a cheese grater). Place the riced cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. There is no need to add water, as the natural moisture in the cauliflower is enough to cook itself.
    One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
    To Make the Pizza Crust:
    Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
    In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9" round. Optional: Brush olive oil over top of mixture to help with browning.
    Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
    Remove from oven. To the crust, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted (approximately 3-4 minutes).
    Enjoy!
    *Note that toppings need to be precooked since you are only broiling for a few minutes.
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • vmassey88
    Options

ingredients:

1 egg, beaten
    1 tsp dried oregano
    1/2 tsp crushed garlic
    1/2 tsp garlic salt
    olive oil (optional)

directions:

Take 1 large head of fresh cauliflower, remove stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to food processor and pulse until it looks like grain. Do not over-do pulse or you will puree it. (If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the whole head with a cheese grater). Place the riced cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. There is no need to add water, as the natural moisture in the cauliflower is enough to cook itself.
    One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
    To Make the Pizza Crust:
    In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9" round. Optional: Brush olive oil over top of mixture to help with browning.
    Remove from oven. To the crust, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted (approximately 3-4 minutes).
    Enjoy!
    *Note that toppings need to be precooked since you are only broiling for a few minutes.

Nice I will have to try it
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options

ingredients:

1 egg, beaten
    1 tsp dried oregano
    1/2 tsp crushed garlic
    1/2 tsp garlic salt
    olive oil (optional)

directions:

To Make the Pizza Crust:
    Enjoy!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yum; great idea - thanks for sharing! :drinker:
  • vmassey88
    Options
    bump
  • sandstormtracey
    sandstormtracey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump, a must try recipe that sounds yummy!
  • vmassey88
    vmassey88 Posts: 73
    Options
    its very yummy