What is your food weakness?

Options
13»

Replies

• FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip! The dips I eat are healthy just wish I could find a healthier chip =) I also LOVE chocolate!!! I do have a little each day but it is usually dark chocolate and budgeted in =)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Chips (any type), Bread & Chocolate.... And Pizza!
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    These 6 boxes of girl scout cookies my husband boought! UUGGGH
  • burty4
    burty4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bread is also my weakness
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I never met a pizza I didn't like...and the occasional chocolate chip mint ice cream...and those restaurant-style tortilla chips and salsa...and, of course, chocolate...I have quite a few weaknesses, actually.

:smile:
  • mjoysmith81
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!! And then just sugar to begin with..... I feel better that other people struggle with the same thing.. Good to know you are never alone.... :):laugh:
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ok, two.
    One is a weakness the other one is a problem.

The weakness is chocolate. I bought an easter egg yesterday that came with a toy (bought just because the spider-man mask...), and opened. Ate half egg in seconds (125g of the total 250g). Didn't know that if I ate a bit, I would ate half the thing. Good thing that I exercised a lot.

The other one it's a logistical problem. In my country the basic food is rice and beans. I grow up eating it and if I see only beans or only rice with other stuff, I found it strange. Making my calculations I'm restraining rice.
    Now everyday I eat beans and seems so illogical not putting rice together... Been a week at least and I caught myself looking at rice and thinking "Okay, now, how much of it?" Kinda pisses me off.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter without a doubt!
  • burty4
    burty4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bread is my downfall:smile:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chip. I can't have them in the house and I have to literally force myself to walk away from them when I'm at parties.
  • mimers80
    mimers80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chex Mix...homemade or store bought. My son loves it and I can't stand to even open the bag to get him some without eating 10 handfuls
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For me it's pop! (Soda for those not up in the mid-west :P) For so much of my youth I drank it like it was water! If I had a snack it was always, ALWAYS with a can of pop. If I had a meal, always had a can with it.

It's taken so much for me to cut down on my soda intake, but now I can go weeks without any of it and no longer treat it like it's an absolute staple in my diet. Some people might consider chocolate and cake to be their downfall, soda is mine.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    Chocolate, It's always about the chocolate with me!!