Small Success - 24 pounds down & still going....

Options
I started this on January 1st. The first picture of me is a couple days after that. The second picture was taken of me last Thursday. This is 24.5 pounds down and a lot more to go, but I was excited about the difference that can be seen!

Beforeafterjantomarch.jpg

I've gone from a 4X shirt to a 2X and 26 jeans that were very tight to 24 jeans that are now becoming a little loose. My feet have even lost half a size!

Sorry for the blurriness of the pics. BTW, I'm wearing the same outfit in both pics.

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Girl, that shirt is just hanging on you now - great job!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    24lbs is a huge success! Congrats to you! Keep up the great work ;-)
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Well done and what a difference 24lbs makes!!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier, and your shirt is too big! Keep it up, you are doing great : )
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    WTG!! Keep it up, you can definitely do it. :) You're an inspiration.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You are glowing you look wonderfull you seem far more happier now keep up the great work you look amazing, great job proud of you.
  • riverabeth
    riverabeth Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW! I must say it looks like far more than 25 pounds, such a remarkable difference! You must be sooo excited!!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Don't you love the shrinking feet AND those feet having less to hold up? It's nice to be able to wear heels again without feeling tortured.
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Isn't that such a good feeling? You should be very proud of yourself! You can definitely see the difference...keep it il!:happy:
  • JoWharton
    JoWharton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love that you are smiling in the "now" picture :)
  • Jenna1971
    Jenna1971 Posts: 28
    Options
    keep up the great work! :)
  • franwriter40
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job. How did you manage to lose it so quickly?:smile:
  • laurawilliams51
    laurawilliams51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesommmmme!:happy:
  • tnews43
    tnews43 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up! :)
  • denither
    denither Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a great gift you are giving yourself! Good for you!
  • chaoticrose
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work, it really shows, and it shows in your smile in the second picture!!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • vickie28
    vickie28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow your story in inspiring !! Great job !! You look good , can really see the difference !!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    NSV's all over the place, my dear... your pants are hangin, your shirt is flappin in the breeze and your pretty face is slimming down nicely~~even your "girls" are standing up taller...YOU ARE AMAZING!! WAY TO GO!! KEEP IT UP!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!