Starting 30DS on monday!

Options
2»

Replies

• kdici0521
    Options
    I just bought the DVD today actually, but I think I'm not actually going to do it in thirty days...I think I'm going to alternate days that I go to the gym with it (so more like 60 days) because I love and crave my elliptical work outs lol...but if I don't head to the gym tomorrow, I'll start tomorrow too!!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 3 of 30ds level 1. Those push up are rough! Add me if you like!
  • mistyrider
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! I've got as far as Day 9 before, but then life got busy, and I didn't make it a priority. I'm promising myself that it will be different this time...maybe I'll do it every morning as soon as I get up, so I don't have a day's worth of "excuses" not to do it in the evening. :)
  • sam112089
    Options
    Ive owned the 30 day shred for about a year now and have yet to commit and follow through with the full 30 days. I would love to start tomorrow with everyone!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting tomorrow as well!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I HATE 30 DS. I just started it again on Friday. But it gets good results. A few tips - once you get used to a level you can turn the volume off and listen to music. She goes from encouraging to annoying pretty quickly for some people. Also I personally rotate through the levels. I don't do 10 days of level 1 then 10 of 2 then 10 of 3. I do day 1 - level 1 day 2- level 2, day 3 - level 3, day 4 level 1 - and so on. I get bored quickly so I wouldn't have stuck with it if I did the same thing 10 days in a row. And I seemed to be less sore than the others in the group I was in....

I used to mix the levels up during the week, too! But, I also found that I simply cannot do those workouts EVERY day, so I did mix in some Turbo Jam or P90x Plyo days here and there. It's a fabulous workout, though! I liked it enough that I also bought Ripped in 30. Whew, it's even tougher!

Good luck to you all!!! I've committed to doing P90X Lean currently, or I'd join you!
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    I am on day 15 keep with it :) you just feel amazing after finishing it!
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    Starting my second round today. It helped me over a plateau, so really excited to see what it does for me this time!!
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    I DID day one of 30DS today! It was NOT an easy task to get to the point of doing it! I had a long day at work and then 90 minutes of errands and just wanted to veg. I pushed forward and popped the DVD in the player and it wouldnt load! Then i put it in my laptop and there was no SOUND! I was trouble shooting and then the lamp went out! WTF?! So I put on some music and just followed it visually. THEN as i was working out my new shoes arrived at the door halfway through and then 3/4 of the way through my vet called me! It was a rough start but I did it haha :)