Replies

• lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great start!!! Keep it up...everyday!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You have the most important step...the first one. Congratulations!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The start of a great adventure...good for you!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

appreciate the encouragement!!

I'm excited!
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    well done....watch out tho, its very addictive once you get going :)
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Awesome! I remember my first day...yikes. I was horrified at how many calories I normally eat!

You got this. :) That first step is the hardest. Once you get in the habit of logging everything it becomes easier!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to go. Keep it up, you can do this.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    whoot whoot! congrats! First hurdle over!!!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Take it one day at a time and continue logging and you will see results! Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    One day at a time!! I'll have to remind myself of that....:glasses:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    well done....watch out tho, its very addictive once you get going :)

I can hardly wait! lol
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    Great job! Save any meals you will use multiple times or create recipes to make future entries even faster. The easier you make it for yourself, the more likely you are to keep logging. I've also found that pre-logging the next day or even the whole week keeps me in line and accountable. Good luck and welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Awesome! I remember my first day...yikes. I was horrified at how many calories I normally eat!

You got this. :) That first step is the hardest. Once you get in the habit of logging everything it becomes easier!

Thanks!! I logged before and found it to be successful.... and yes - over the limit today - but only by 16 calories.... I have to say though - if I didn't track today - it would have been more!!
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Great job! Save any meals you will use multiple times or create recipes to make future entries even faster. The easier you make it for yourself, the more likely you are to keep logging. I've also found that pre-logging the next day or even the whole week keeps me in line and accountable. Good luck and welcome to MFP! :smile:

Great tip on the meals for future use....

I would love to get into the pre-planning phase.... I did that years ago when I became a lifer at WW.... and found it helpful. Maybe it will kick in again!

thanks for the words and welcome!
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi tazmac2, I sent you a friend request to help you on your journey. :))
  • florory
    florory Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself and then remember that you'll never weigh this much again.
  • Trishajac
    Options
    Wow - I looked again at all the responses... great to hear from folks.

I weighed myself this morning - and I'm actually up a couple of pounds from when I logged into the system in January.... I want to deny it / ignore it - as I have never EVER seen that number under me on the scale....

but - my hope is - I will never see it again!

Lots of great encouragement also - as I look at your banners! quite a range of weight loss..... I see success down the road for me too!
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day one is done. Fifty is fabulous and you will feel ever so much younger than that number as the weight comes off! Congrats on day one and on to day two...one day at a time!
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    One step at a time !!! Rooting you on!!! :bigsmile: This should be day 2 I hope it was just as GOOD !!!
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    welcome!! best of luck...one small step:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!