cravings after exercise?

Options
What foods do you crave after you finish your exercise for the day? For me, it's always either peanut butter, bananas, or anchovies. Not together! But man, I can put down a whole tin of anchovies, easy, after a hike!

Replies

• Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I crave Taco Bell after going at it at the gym. I know it's not a good choice. It's my weakness.
  • milatham
    milatham Posts: 19
    Options
    I crave Taco Bell after going at it at the gym. I know it's not a good choice. It's my weakness.

how funny! I used to love their bean burritos as a kid.
  • cjfrog
    cjfrog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Crunchy peanut butter is a definite for me. After a 90 minute swim at the pool, all I think about on the way home is have we got peanut butter in the cupboard......of course we do. Yum.
  • PopePopsicleIV
    Options
    Its never anything healthy. Of course, but its also stuff I don't eat very often. But its usually a big mac, mostly for the onions and sauce (weird I know), and recently it was a hot fudge Oreo sundae :P
  • TanyaDelAngel
    TanyaDelAngel Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to crave peanut butter, but it has a lot of fat, the best is a protein shake :D and helps with the cravings
  • milatham
    Options
    Its never anything healthy. Of course, but its also stuff I don't eat very often. But its usually a big mac, mostly for the onions and sauce (weird I know), and recently it was a hot fudge Oreo sundae :P

dude, the sauce! I crave that sometimes too. hot fudge sundae sounds amazing....
  • milatham
    Options
    I used to crave peanut butter, but it has a lot of fat, the best is a protein shake :D and helps with the cravings

hey, good to know! I adore peanut butter, but should probably rely on it less as a snack. Any favorite protein shakes or mixes you'd recommend?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    protein......I usually want my yogurt with protein powder or a luna bar.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A huge crisp and cold apple. Preferably honeycrisp... But will settle for gala too... I rarely have apples in the house though so that's usually what I get if I go to the grocery store right after a workout