trying!

Options
hi! i am trying to get to my goal wight. i am a member now. i just wont to have a healthy body. i am going to try to walk at least 3 times a week.
:heart:
hannah!

Replies

• angiemedina1
    Options
    Walking really work's, that's what I am doing. I walk instead of taking the shuttle train 3 times a week and I went down 5 lbs..
    Good luck :smile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can do it!!:bigsmile: Just set up an appointment for yourself when you are able to walk and do it. I get up and exercise every morning. I just put on my exercise clothes first thing and if I don't exercise I don't get to change or shower. I have come to really enjoy exercising and I am sure you will to. :flowerforyou:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    You can do it mama!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Teria
    Teria Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to begin changing! Keep it up and you will see results. Good Luck and NEVER give up! (Even when that delicious piece of cake at a family function manages to jump off the plate and into your mouth, lol)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on taking the first step!
    This is a great site with lots of friendly, encouraging, and knowledgeable people.
    It's a wonderful tool. Use it and you will go far.

Memaw
  • liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: