Options
2»

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TACOS SO MUCH but in subsitute:

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=681632

and it's still so yummy! sorry to hear about today, keep going though!

great recipe :) and thank you I will!!! You as well =)
  • Lena1967
    Lena1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good thing you'd been to the gym beforehand! What if you'd eaten all that without having had an awesome burn first? (It still wouldn't have been end of the world, but): Yay you for going to the gym. :flowerforyou:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    who knows, maybe your spike day was something that was needed and it wont be a setback?
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    Well, I guess you and I were in god company, however, mine started Saturday night & just ended now! Cheers to a new day and putting our best foot forward!
  • htmeadows
    htmeadows Posts: 29
    Options
    Everybody makes mistakes. As someone else said, "tomorrow is another day", so get back on and resolve to do better then. It takes 3500 calories to equal one pound, so you probably didn't eat THAT many cookies and ice cream.

One thing that I do that works for me (everybody is different) is to count the cost FIRST. I try to look at what the calorie cost is of something I'm thinking about consuming and only then do I make a decision as to whether or not I think it's worth it to eat. If I don't do that, I find I make impulsive choices and I'm sorry about them later. When I make the conscious choice, I usually don't eat the thing and I feel good about it later.

Just a thought. Consistency in the long haul will determine your success, not one bad day. Go get 'em tomorrow!
  • coquette87
    coquette87 Posts: 114
    Options
    Dust it off and keep going. :) I "totally blew it" for about 4 days straight last week due to my father's sudden death. Pie, cake, peanut butter, sweets, you name it, I ate it. Took me a couple days to fully drop the water retention. Got back on track and dropped 2 pounds this week. I just like to think I shocked my metabolism into overdrive, lol.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    The key word in the title of your topic is "today." Tomorrow is a new beginning.
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Make sure you log today, then forget it.

You will do better tomorrow! Keep on it!