New here, 100+ to lose. Need friends and support.

Options
2»

Replies

• Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    Adding a bunch of y'all - I have a similar goal.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    You guys can add me too! I just moved from Bonney Lake, WA back to MO, my home state! Missing "my" Mountian! :o)
  • Soni_summo
    Soni_summo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm not new, but I haven't been on since I signed up. I have to lose 100+ as well. And, to be honest, need motivation and friends. Guess getting into college at 15 does have it's down side, no friends or social life.:smile: Anyway send me a request if you want.
  • TheButterflyChaser
    Options
    I'm also new... first day. I started losing weight about a year ago and have lost 27 so far. I'm hoping to lose around another 50. Could always use new friends, especially ones who are on the same path as me. :)
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I am from South Louisiana. I am 55. Hubby (60) had a heart attack in January and it was a major wake up call for both of us. I was 271 on January 16 and yesterday I was 248!!! Woooohoooo.....haven't seen 240 anything in a long time. BUT I am determined to do this and get me and the hubby healthy (we are already happy!) Soooo needless to say I have 100 + to lose,,,,well now 100 more would be great! Please add me if you like. I have truly been enjoying this site and reading all the advice and stories.
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a couple months now, but I also have over 100 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me if you want! We CAN do this!!!!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here to Motivate and be Motivated Together we can do this!
  • jillkaddouri
    jillkaddouri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well 4 days in!!! Looking to lose 75 - 100 lbs as well, we will all do it in baby steps. Lets take 10 Lbs at a time:)
  • kckrahn
    kckrahn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • jenniferminter
    jenniferminter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I would love to help support you. I have lost 95 pounds and going. Would love to follow you on your own journey. Also, I have blogged about every step of the way: www.jennminter.blogspot.com
  • lmpresnell
    lmpresnell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have the same goals. I can't tell you how many times I've been up and down the scale. We ate out today and OMG...I went over my calorie goal like by 1700 calories and I didn't think I ate that much.. How frustrating. I wish there was an app I could download on my android phone like "mealsnap", but I can't. It's a cool app. though.

Good luck!
  • JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more friends and support the better!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    MFP really helps along the way. You can learn so much and find out what works for YOUR body, everything you try might not be the way for you so don't get discouraged. If this journey was easy none of us would be here supporting one another. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. I will be there by the middle of July, that is 1 year since I started. Feel free to add me!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all I am also no a mission to lose another 70-80 pounds and can be added by whoever needs motivation :) Currently my motivation is the hope to be a mommy in the future and losing this weight is the first step!
  • minimetobe10
    Options
    Hi! I am new too and have over 100 pounds to lose. The more support the better. :-)
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    everyone can feel free to add me, i've got about 75 pounds to go and have had great success here!
  • dawnmcgee
    dawnmcgee Posts: 26
    Options
    I have 20 left to lose but be around for a long time MFP has become a way of life for me and I love my friends and will continue to support them through there loss's as they have done for me.feel free to add me ,the more support the better :bigsmile: