Replies

• Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    organic chemistry
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    just got done workin out so loggin my food and exercise. Replin to this post and a few others, then gonna get my little monster to bed so I can go to bed. 345am will come faster then I want it to.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my couch in ridiculously ugly PJs watching my fiance play Mass Effect...Bored out of my damn mind, basically.

Ridiculously ugly is my favorite kind of PJs!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Listening to some euro-techno I listened to in high school and blogging. Very productive~
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm surfing MFP while my dinner bakes (Red Pepper Chicken and Butternut Squash) and listening to "Worst Cooks in America" in the background, while giving my dog a massage with my feet.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Replying to this post...

Pretty much should be everyone's answer. LOL!

I'm actually doing this *and* printing out donation request letters for a spaghetti dinner fundraiser my friend & I are hosting for the five families of the victim's of last week's high school shooting in Chardon, Ohio.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Serendipity!! You go girl!! :)
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Replying to this post...

Pretty much should be everyone's answer. LOL!

I'm actually doing this *and* printing out donation request letters for a spaghetti dinner fundraiser my friend & I are hosting for the five families of the victim's of last week's high school shooting in Chardon, Ohio.

WOW.........send my condolences please..........thats amazing what you are doing..........I am really glad and wish there were more people like you in the world.........we'd be so much better off!! :)
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    about to get 4hrs sleep before hitting the library for some 7am Old Norse translations for my 10am class :) oops.
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I'm surfing MFP while my dinner bakes (Red Pepper Chicken and Butternut Squash) and listening to "Worst Cooks in America" in the background, while giving my dog a massage with my feet.

What kind of doggie?
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Watching Holmes Inspection, for the way Mike corrects the mess, (more for watching Mike :) ); surfing the net and probably going to bed after I finish this post!

Bless you, Cindy4mica for taking the time to help those in need.
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    just had dinner and now "splurging" on a vodka/sierra mist (surfing f/b and mfp)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    At work waiting for the time to past
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Thinking about eating burritos at midnight.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    At work, trying to stay awake!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Making people on the forums hate me even more as I troll on every personal trainer I see :happy:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My night has been:

2 hockey games (got two goals)--> Back to my house to shower ---> GF house to hang out and be goofy together--->Falling asleep---> waking up at 2am to drive home and do HW