my first NSV

Options
I'm sure it's not really my first NSV, but the first one that made me laugh! I went to the gym yesterday and I was planning on doing my first 10 mile run for my training for a half-marathon; So I'm on the treadmill doing my first 5 and my workout pants keep falling below my hips! It felt like they were falling off! So the whole time I was running I kept pulling them way up about every 3 min., hoping no one was noticing because I felt like a total dork. It probably wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my mind, because I am soooo self-conscious! But after doing that for 55 min. I was so frustrated that I couldn't do it again for another 5 miles! lol!:heart:

Replies

• christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Haha... That is good news A! Keep up the good work!:drinker: I'm proud of yah :flowerforyou:
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Somebody needs smaller drawers or a tight drawstring! Great job!
  • JoWharton
    JoWharton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This made me smile...GOOD FOR YOU and congratulations :laugh:
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's not really my first NSV, but the first one that made me laugh! I went to the gym yesterday and I was planning on doing my first 10 mile run for my training for a half-marathon; So I'm on the treadmill doing my first 5 and my workout pants keep falling below my hips! It felt like they were falling off! So the whole time I was running I kept pulling them way up about every 3 min., hoping no one was noticing because I felt like a total dork. It probably wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my mind, because I am soooo self-conscious! But after doing that for 55 min. I was so frustrated that I couldn't do it again for another 5 miles! lol!:heart:

That IS a NSV!!! Anytime my pants are falling off because I am more fit, I would consider a huge victory :) My workout pants are getting loose where when I bought them they were verging on the side of too tight. Love it!
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Haha that's awesome ang!! You're doing so good!! proud of you! :heart: