Hello!

Options
hezzyhlo
hezzyhlo Posts: 55 Member
Hi! I have been using MFP for awhile now, but just started checking out the community. So far, It seems like a great place to come for new ideas and motivation. I have about 35 pounds to lose, but really I just want to get in better shape and fit in my old clothes! I was almost at my ideal weight 3 years ago, but then fell in love AND quit smoking, and I let myself revert back to old habits. Well, things have changed now! I am ready to do this, and have already seen a 9 pound loss since tracking again. Woo hoo!

I am very motivated by accountability and hearing other people's motivating stories. Feel free to add me if you would like another accountability partner and someone to help motivate each other along this journey.

Heather

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Glad to see your getting serious, i had the same issue, fell in love and the weight came, but it took me 7 years and a lot more weight till i decided to change my habits. Awesome u figured it out sooner. Anyways feel free to add me, always looking to recive and provide motivation.
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I really need someone to be accountable to as well especially to get motivated to workout. My husband is supportive of my weight lose goals, but he could careless if I workout and he's great about coming up with ideas why I can take a day off. I'm sending a friend request.
  • Lynnhealthpro
    Options
    Hey there let's get this party started!