My First NSV!!! :D

Options
chelbel89
chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
Hi there, I am Chelsea and I just wanted to share with all of you my first NSV! Today I recalculated my BMI, and though I am not out of the dreaded Obese category yet, it has gone down by more than two points!! :happy: I know it is a small victory, but with weight loss it seems like the ultimate victory is all the little ones added up together! Thanks for all your help and support! Here's to staying on the journey and seeing even more progress!:drinker:

Replies

• aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • chelbel89
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi Chelsea, well done . You are so right, all these little victories will keep us motivated to achieve the next one. You will soon move out of the dreaded category so keep going.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    It is about the little things and appreciating them! Congrats on your lower BMI ^_^ Keep up the great work!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Chelsea, That is amazing! And yes you should be proud, and you should enjoy/celebrate victories, no matter how small you think it is, every one adds up! Keep up the great work! That is wonderful :)
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! How I see that, is how you're health is getting better. Every time that number goes down even a little bit, your body thanks you! That is a huge NSV!

I started losing weight in October and was in the Morbidly Obese category with a BMI of 43. Obese BMI is categorized into Class 1, class 2 and Morbid obesity. I went from Morbid obesity and I'm now 1 point away from being out of the class 2 and 7 points from being out of the obese category altogether!
  • chelbel89
    Options
    Phoenix, that is awesome! Congrats on your NSV too!! And thank you to all of you, this is why I love MFP, there are so many people who know what you are going through and who encourage you every step of the way! Thanks for making this difficult task SO much easier!!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Phoenix, that is awesome! Congrats on your NSV too!! And thank you to all of you, this is why I love MFP, there are so many people who know what you are going through and who encourage you every step of the way! Thanks for making this difficult task SO much easier!!

LIKE!
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!