Hello

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Stacy. I stumbled onto this site while trying to find a site to help me calculate calories. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

Replies

• StacySki
    StacySki Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Stacy. I stumbled onto this site while trying to find a site to help me calculate calories. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    welcome. Good luck with your goals. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kalebsmommy622
    Options
    Hi, I actually found this site by trying to count calories too! WELCOME!! There are some great people here...I hope you enjoy it like I have so far...Good luck on your goals..
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hello and welcome StacySki:flowerforyou: .Glad you stumbled to the right site! The tools, support and exchange of information here at mfp is in my opinion awesome:heart: . My advice is that you are already off to a great start by asking questions! Best wishes to you!:flowerforyou:
  • StacySki
    StacySki Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm finding it to be a real eye opener seeing how many calories I was actually consuming. :noway: Its definitely a challenge to track all my calories, but I'm sure it will be well worth the effort! :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!