Nerdy dad looking for some support :) Need to get myself in

Options
Hi everyone,

My wife has been on here for some time now, and I'm finally getting myself in gear. I'm a software developer so I sit on my duff for 8+ hours a day with little activity, though i do try to get on the treadmill or walk around the block when I can. Also my eating has gotten WAY out of hand which I hope keeping track of it here will help.

If anyone's in the same boat maybe we can 'friend' each other, or whatever it's called on here :) I need all the support I can get.

Take care,
Sam

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I wish you the best of luck!!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want, my other half is also on here, his name is lazyoldfart!!! lol

He's in a similar situation, he works on pulic transport..........see if you can guess which letter isn't working on my keyoard!?!:mad:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I've been on a little over 2 weeks. Please feel free to add me.
  • triadvocate
    triadvocate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm training for my second half iron and working on gettingthe extra (50 extra) pounds off before September. I ALWAYS need help staying on track. Chocolate and cheese are my two favorite food groups.Feel free to add me.
    p.s. my friends and I will more than likely keep you entertained with our weightloss challenge as well.
  • Hannova
    Hannova Posts: 50
    Options
    Sam, I'm IT hardware, and yes, there is a lot of sitting on your duff in this job. I've been here just about a week and am ramping up slowly to a proper activity level.

Sending a friend invite your way.

Edit: LOL - just realized you had a Trash-80 avatar! :D I was C64.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Please feel free to add me.

I am a mom & wife with a boring desk job.