One month on MPF (beware of pics)

Options
Hello, I'm sorry I'm not good with technology, but I did add pictures at the bottom. I started seriously logging my calories about a month ago, and today I hit a ten pound loss! I can't really see much of a difference, but I'd say a see small improvements. I'm 5'5" and 19 years old, and have been athletic my entire life; I'm just trying to but some more lean muscle on instead of the bulky muscles I've had from over lifting. *MFP, lol sorry

photo-3-1-1.jpg

photo-2-1-1.jpg

Replies

• dwallior3326
    Options
    10 pounds in 1 month?! Thats AWESOME!! I'd be so happy with that especially because you dont look like you have much weight to lose...more of just toning. Your stomach and thighs look great!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is a big difference. You definitely were motivated!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your stomach and waist. You look great! Keep it up!
  • LadyJ1015
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look really great and I can totally see the difference in your stomach! Keep it up.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    great work you are looking good hard work pays off :smile:
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Looks fab! well done :) U really can see a difference
  • gymbug813
    gymbug813 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sometimes it is hard to see changes when you look at yourself every day but from the pictures, trust me, you can see a significant change!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! I'd love to lose 10 lbs in a month, but my journey has been a slower progression. Congrats to you!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. You're looking good. Keep up the good work.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you can deff. tell great job so far
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great work! And I love your jeans. :)
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    Super Improvements!!!!!!!!!!! you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference!! Great job!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    good for you girl. you look much slimmer already. i wish i would loose weight that fast and look that good. keep up the good work
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    That is a great month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!