Hoping to lose 30 lbs!

Options
I've been trying super hard to lose the rest of my post-pregnancy weight! If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them! I used to weigh 115 lbs and when i had my baby i weighed 180. my husband says he doesn't care or notice but it still bothers me! I've lost 20 lbs but it doesn't seem to help me lose any dress sizes. Any advice would be great! Good Luck everyone!!!

Replies

• jajsmiles
    jajsmiles Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to say that I am in the same boat. I had two kids within 17 months and it just really took a toll on my body. My husband is very supportive and encouraging, but it is frustrating. I feel like I am one of those people who think they are skinny but isn't so their clothes are too tight, etc. It is just embarrassing.
  • qtkt1
    qtkt1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been trying super hard to lose the rest of my post-pregnancy weight! If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them! I used to weigh 115 lbs and when i had my baby i weighed 180. my husband says he doesn't care or notice but it still bothers me! I've lost 20 lbs but it doesn't seem to help me lose any dress sizes. Any advice would be great! Good Luck everyone!!!

I'm right there with you ladies! I will do anything to get this baby fat off me.
  • kwalsh1
    kwalsh1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I agree. I feel like the harder I try the less progress I make! I'm hoping this site will help. maybe if I can see where i'm eating to much I can adjust. It doesn't help that my husband eats whatever he wants and doesn't gain any meanwhile I count every little calorie and seem to gain his weight too! But I know we can do it! I'm very determined now. my son turns one in 14 days and I'm determined to look decent in a bathing suit for the party :smile: good luck to you both! thanks for the replys!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: