Need friends that comment and eat!!

Options

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I eat, sometimes I binge and go over but I have my diary posted for people to see. I am honest with myself. I may slip up but the goal is to make the next day better. Add me if you not someone who will judge if I eat a subway footlong, chips and a soda (1,000+ calories in one sitting) I even comment knowing what I did wrong but I need friends to support me to keep going regardless of my mistakes.

This is soooooo me. I added you :-)

And anyone can feel free to add me!!! I am at a point now where I DO log everything and my diary is public. I figured...what's the point in lying about what I eat. I'm only hurting myself in the long run. And most of us are here for the same reason...to get healthy. So if I DO have a bad day I know that the ones who understand are the ones worth having in my support system.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I LOVE food...which is totally my problem! :) When MFP told me to stick to 1400 cal/day, I almost fainted. So...I'm trying it and seeing what I can do. My main motivation to exercise? So that I can eat more! LOL
  • Cschintz
    Cschintz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been on since December, and have lost 20 lbs. This is the longest I've stuck to a program and the most weight I've lost from one too. Its all because of the support from MFP and my family/friends. I eat my regular 1200/day (per MFP) and have one 'free' day a week.
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love food too much to give it up. LOL. I usually aim around 1500/day regardless of exercise - so I don't eat back. Feel free to add me.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I log on daily, and post all the food that I eat. I usually go over 2,000 calories, but my calorie goal is 2340, and I work out at least 5 times a week.
  • KnitChick89
    KnitChick89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :)

I definitely need some supportive friends as well! Don't feel obligated to post, but some support would be nice! I try for about 1500 cal (need the extra for BFing my son), and I'm trying Kundalini Yoga from Fiennes' DVDs and giving a second attempt to Insanity with my husband :) Feel free to add me too!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can never have enough support!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    I talk to people, love it in fact. And I eat, not always the good stuff but I do stick to my calories. I am aiming to lose between 1 and 1.5 lbs per week and have a 1200 cal allowance. I try not to eat my exercise cals back but do sometimes go over a little. Add me if you want I will talk and motivate and hope you do too.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Count me in as a daily eater too!
    After being stuck for a good 6 months or so only eating around 1,200 a day, I finally got wise!
    I now eat between 1500-1700 up to 6 times a day and am finally back to dropping weight again.
    I don't do the deprivation thing anymore either.
    I have what I want, but in PROPER amounts. :)
    I do also have a gluten allergy, so no wheat and no dairy... but that certainly doesn't limit me!
  • heeytheresunshine
    heeytheresunshine Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey (: I agree, I always try not eat back my exercise calories. Feel free to add me!
  • LaRhondaG
    Options
    HI EVERYONE:happy:
  • jessymcl
    jessymcl Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome back! I certainly eat... that's what led me to MFP in the first place ;)

Good luck - you can do this!
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am always looking for new friends and people to keep me motivated. I usually eat whatever i want just in moderations. I eat back my calories, because I found I wasn’t losing any weight when I wasn’t.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hey I comment and I eat :wink: so feel free to add me

Yeah and calories earned I just let go.
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I certainly eat... that's what led me to MFP in the first place

--now isn't that the truth...lol
  • darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i dont have many friends on here.
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    I eat, drink and enjoy; which is probably why I'm now on here?! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • accusima
    accusima Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh, I eat! But I am also new to MFP, and could also use help and motivation, definitely as far as keeping up with my food and fitness diary. I would love to meet new people, and help provide the same support I am looking for.
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well howdy, neighbor! I'm very serious and dedicated to this, though you cant tell because I just found this site yesterday. I will help in any way I can, plus I'm in Columbus! I added you and look forward to sharing recipes, tips, encouragement and support!
  • lusi0079
    lusi0079 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and honestly, I'm just learning to eat! Sound strange? I've been dieting a long time and always thought the less I ate the more i would lose. Apparently not the case and I'm going to need all the support I can get. So anyone who likes to motivate, please add me! ;) I also started INSANITY today so I have to eat for my fuel.