Moms of big families...

Options
2»

Replies

• misslissa121
    Options
    We are a merged family, full custody of all kids. His twin 17 year old boys, my 9 year old son, and our 3 year old twin girls. Stay at home mom, PTA Vice President, so always out the door doing a million things, think I live at the school. Feel free to add me.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    SAHM of 5! We have custody of his three from his first marraige and have for the last 7 years. They are 18, almost 16 and 14, and then we had two - and they are 5 and almost 4. Girls as the bookends, and three boys in the middle! I got into some HORRIBLE habits when our little guys were small and really put on weight - so I am fixing that and feeling empowered! Eating better, cut out the caffiene and sugar, and started walking and doing light strength training (push-ups, crunches, leg lifts) just to get started. It helps that the younger ones started preschool after Christmas, so a have two mornings a week where I walk for over an hour while they are there. Feel free to add me!
  • AmyMW7
    AmyMW7 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 5! three boys ages 13, 14, 15 and two little girls adopted from china ages 5, 6!

Sure is fun, but crazy-busy!

-Amy
  • 6anddone
    6anddone Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 6, ages 14, 11, 9, 7, 4, and 2! I would love to have a strong network of women that know how I feel! ;)