Saying you have tattooed on you?

Options

Replies

• BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have three that are sayings.

What doesnt kill me makes me stronger.

Take the first step into faith, you dont have to see the whole staircase, just the first step.

Know what you want and continue to want it, you will get it if you combine desire with faith. The power of desire when combined with faith becomes invincible.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling you because you will steal it.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Instead of "Exit Only" you could put "It's ok up to the first knuckle." on the small of your back.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Got this when i moved to the US. I guess it's a saying ;)

1546455564_l.jpg
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "Dream" on my left wrist, "love" on my right wrist, "Never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly" between two angel wings on my upper back, my kids names and baby feet on my right thigh, "mother, daughter, sister, family" on my left calf in kanji...soon to have "I will never falter" on my right foot and "I will always stand my ground" on my left....obsessive much?!?! lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Instead of "Exit Only" you could put "It's ok up to the first knuckle." on the small of your back.

:laugh:
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    "I choose my company by the beating of their hearts"--in the shape of a heart between my shoulders (love, love, love this!)

and the cliche "Carpe Diem" in memory of two friends of mine that passed away below my left calf
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    The tattoo I am getting when I reach my goal weight is "Walk by faith" on my left foot
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I heard someone saying they had tattooed on me, but they hadn't really said that. I misunderstood.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Right now all I have is my sons name on my ankle.. BUT I do want:

1. my daughters name
    2. the saying "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    IMAG0019-3-1.jpg

LOLZ i have girly legs
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PART_1330318912732.jpg
  • malloryjanay
    malloryjanay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture of mine, but it is on my ribs and says, "You may trod me down in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I'll rise"
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    I've got a kanji haiku down my spine that says:

Everlasting Dawn,
    Beautiful gold sun blossom,
    A quiet sunrise.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have my husbands name tattooed on my wedding ring finger and a dinky one on my ankle :)
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    392802_2797571985002_1429566749_3029160_1365615638_n.jpg

I got this in December and this is the picture of it right as it was finished. It is in memory of my grandma. Her favorite animals was elephants and her favorite color was purple. The saying is "bobute" which means "grandma" in Lithuanian
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I got this one last August - it is a reminder to myself. "Semper Persevera" which is Latin for always persevere...never give up.

Good.jpg
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    392802_2797571985002_1429566749_3029160_1365615638_n.jpg

lower-case img
    Helpful Z.
  • 3jltaylor
    3jltaylor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the words Trust, Patience, Truth down my left side
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i want to get live.laugh.love tattooed on my lower calf but i have changed my mind like 30 million times so who knows lmao